• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's badder ? Conan or Tarzan ? Why ?
2 2

Who is badder ? Tarzan or Conan ? One word replies as to why you think so, will be funniest !!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is badder ? Tarzan or Conan ? One word replies as to why you think so, will be funniest !!

• Tarzan
    • Conan

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/2017 at 01:36 PM

110 posts in this topic

Is that because there is so much ART of him ?  Because of Smith, Buscema and Frazetta, Conan is Bad  !!  But Tarzan fought a freaking Lion...... with a knife !!

59 minutes ago, Senormac said:

Is that because there is so much ART of him ?  Because of Smith, Buscema and Frazetta, Conan is Bad  !!  But Tarzan fought a freaking Lion...... with a knife !!

Conan has fought dragons, Frost Giants,giant snakes,wizards, immortals, vampires and more. Tarzan may have fought a lion, but Conan(Amra is a lion.

My vote goes to the Cimmerian.

Conan - born on a battlefield, raised in a hard-as-nails warrior society, eventually proving to be the toughest of them all.

Tarzan - adopted by primates.  (shrug)  

1 hour ago, Ken Aldred said:

My vote goes to the Cimmerian.

Conan - born on a battlefield, raised in a hard-as-nails warrior society, eventually proving to be the toughest of them all.

Tarzan - adopted by primates.  (shrug)  

swinging through the trees has got to be good for your  arm and shoulder strength 

I like both.

I was glued to the tv on Sat mornings to watch the cartoon which I thought was done very well. I liked seeing those old B&W Tarzan movies as well.

I loved both Conan movies but I am a huge fan of the first. It was done so well. Deep down I think I'd rather be Conan.

4 hours ago, Senormac said:

swinging through the trees has got to be good for your  arm and shoulder strength 

It's more believable, say, than being adopted by a condor and developing the power of flight. 

Conan.  Not even close.

When Tarzan poops his drawers, it's because he's been raised  by dumb apes and don't know any better.

When Conan does it, it's usually because he's being a badass and on top of a vanquished enemy's head. 

Edited by Brian48

2 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Tupenny for the win.

There are some images of him in the Water Cooler that show frightening levels of aggression, and I suspect that even an alpha male Cimmerian could be intimidated by them.

So, not as far-fetched as many boardies might believe.