• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's badder ? Conan or Tarzan ? Why ?
2 2

Who is badder ? Tarzan or Conan ? One word replies as to why you think so, will be funniest !!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is badder ? Tarzan or Conan ? One word replies as to why you think so, will be funniest !!

• Tarzan
    • Conan

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/12/2017 at 01:36 PM

110 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Liefeld kills everything.

Yea, and by the poll results of this thread, at this time ( Sept. 17, 2017)  it is apparent that Conan destroys Tarzan !! :grin:

13 hours ago, Senormac said:

Yea, and by the poll results of this thread, at this time ( Sept. 17, 2017)  it is apparent that Conan destroys Tarzan !! :grin:

Tarzan lost his fastball like the Lone Ranger with modern audiences. I wonder what could be done to bring him back to top again?

Disclaimar: He was one of my grandfathers favorite heroes. So I know at one time he was considered cool for a few generations. Somehow Batman,Superman,Conan and Spider-Man stayed cool with modern audiences while Tarzan faded.

46 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Badger.

Badger is badder

I suspect that's true.

I've never seen Tarzan art where he's in combat with a honey badger.

Conan's better protected. He could cover his delicate parts with a metal shield quite well.

Just a loincloth?   Wouldn't risk it.

Edited by Ken Aldred

5 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

Tarzan lost his fastball like the Lone Ranger with modern audiences. I wonder what could be done to bring him back to top again?

Disclaimar: He was one of my grandfathers favorite heroes. So I know at one time he was considered cool for a few generations. Somehow Batman,Superman,Conan and Spider-Man stayed cool with modern audiences while Tarzan faded.

I think part of the answer to this is that straight up jungle movies just don't cut it anymore with readers/audiences. 40 years ago the African jungle still held some mystique and captured the imagination. Sadly not so much today. 

To bring him back? Possibly send him to Pellucidar and team him up with David Innes. Take him to Mars or Venus with Carter or Carson. Get him more mythical or magical. My 2c