• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA High Grade and Pedigrees -- Part Deux
8 8

90 posts in this topic

First   :takeit: in the thread or PM gets the book.
No reserving or taking until after I post the scan and price of a comic.
Enticing offers will be accepted.  
An offer to the seller does not put a book on hold.  If someone else takes it at the stated price or makes a better offer before the first offer is accepted then the seller is free to accept the second offer.

Shipping
USA:  USPS Priority Mail insured $18 for one slabbed book and $10 for one raw book.  Save on shipping by purchasing more than one.
International:  I will estimate shipping based on USPS international rates.

Payment
Check or money order is okay but check must clear before shipping.
Paypal is okay for purchases of less than $800.
Time payments will be considered.

Limitations
No Probies, Shamers or Bronies.

Returns are allowed on all books but notify me within 72 hours of receipt of your intent to return and ship books back within 1 week of receipt.  Buyer pays for return shipping and books must be in same condition as they were received.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by adamstrange

***SOLD***

Teen-Age Temptations #1:  Starting off with a Baker seemed to work in July, so here's another for September.  This time it's the first issue of St John's most risque romance title.  The colors and pages are gorgeous.  CGC 9.2 for $6500.  
Census:  Sole highest graded.

I watched other girls make pickups on street corners so I tried.

:whatthe:

Teenage1.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

***SOLD***

Marvel Mystery #11:  This is a mid-grade copy from the same OO collection.  It will also allow the lucky purchaser to read and appreciate the interior.  I'm particularly impressed by Gustavsson's Angel story as he was doing his best to imitate Lou Fine and doing a darn good job of it.  This early WWII cover in 6.5 with off white pages is available for $2300.

MarvelMystery11.jpg

MarvelMystery11bk.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

***SOLD***

Strange Tales #89:  Fin Fang Foom is probably the most recognized pre-hero monster.  While not a pedigree, this copy does have white pages and intense colors.  The minor structural defects that make it a 7.5 distract little from the powerful Kirby drawing.  A CGC 7.5 sold for $4500 in August.  This one (with better pages?) is only $4000.

ST89cgc.jpg

Edited by adamstrange

31 minutes ago, adamstrange said:

Strange Tales #89:  Fin Fang Foom is probably the most recognized pre-hero monster.  While not a pedigree, this copy does have white pages and intense colors.  The minor structural defects that make it a 7.5 distract little from the powerful Kirby drawing.  A CGC 7.5 sold for $4500 in August.  This one (with better pages?) is only $4000.

:takeit: