• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Re-listing CAPES 1 9.2, ETERNAL WARRIOR 1 GOLD 8.5, X-23 1 9.6, NYX 6 9.6 (2 COPIES), NYX 7 9.6

8 posts in this topic

So I tried these on the Bay and was only going able to unload one of them.  I'm willing to take a loss on some of these.  I have researched the pricing on gpanalysis and my pricing was pretty solid.  I just need to get rid of these books as I don't need them sitting around the house.  These need to go to a better home.  I'll keep these on here for a few days.  I would love to ship them to you!

You can look me up on ebay under ameriskin. I have 100% positive feedback. I hope to keep the same rate here.  I've sold quite a few on here the past year and all of the transactions have been wonderful!  Please check my kudos as I've sold quite a few on here.

I've been trying to ship these out the day after payment, but it has been a lot of running to the PO.  I will ship all of these either Wednesday, September 27th or Friday, September 29th.  If they sell in the next couple of days, I'll get them out Wednesday.

I've copied and pasted some rules and I hope that they work. I'm selling slabbed books so there shouldn't be any issues. PM me if you have any questions.

1. The First :takeit: gets each book. I will also discuss via PM and based on time stamp, early bird gets the slab.

2. I will ship to the United States.

Each book is $15 to ship. If you buy more than one, it will be an additional $5 per book.

3. Postage Rates are though the USPS---Priority Mail

4. I accept Pay Pal.

5. If you are on the Probation List/Hall of Shame here on the CGC Boards then you are Prohibited from buying from me at all times.

6. Return Policy:

There are NO Returns on CGC Graded Books as they were graded by an Independent 3rd Party.

Here is the list:

CAPES #1 9.2- $50

ETERNAL WARRIOR #1 FLAT GOLD 8.5- $35

X-23 #1 9.6- $45

NYX #6 9.6 (2 copies)- $25 ea.

NYX #7 9.6- $20

IMG_3579.JPG

IMG_3580.JPG

IMG_3581.JPG

IMG_3560.JPG

IMG_3561.JPG

IMG_3562.JPG

IMG_3576.JPG

IMG_3577.JPG

IMG_3578.JPG

IMG_3566.JPG

IMG_3567.JPG

IMG_3568.JPG

IMG_3569.JPG

IMG_3570.JPG

IMG_3571.JPG

IMG_3572.JPG

Edited by ameriskin
PRICE DROP!!!

28 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

Amazing deal on the 9.6 Bloodstone!!

If I wasn't frantically selling atm, I would be all over it.

What type of music does your band play?

Glwts!

That one is hard to price.  Not a lot of details out there.  We play desert/stoner rock.  Supposed to have the masters back soon.  Can't wait to hear the final product!