• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC 9.2 Books for sale on behalf of Brian (ffasm58) OO collection and more!
12 12

386 posts in this topic

This thread is created for a good friend of mine and a fellow board member, Brian (ffasm58) who has a very nice collection of books that includes various Marvel titles, and his collection is in the top 25 in the various registry sets.  The collection is part original owner and these books have been amassed carefully over time as majority of the books are graded CGC 9.2 and higher, and nothing below Off-White pages.  This is the first time that many of these books are going “public” and being offered for sale. 

As a CGC board member, Brian doesn’t post much but he does read the threads and follows what is happening on the boards.  He has also met a few board members and has enjoyed collecting comics for over 50 years. Recently, Brian was diagnosed with cancer and he has decided to start selling off his prized his collection to help pay for medical bills and provide for his wife, daughter and son.

Brian has entrusted me to move his collection and the decision was made to sell his collection on the CGC boards first and then other venues.  Over the next few days, weeks, and months, books from Brian’s collection will be posted, starting with about 36 books ranging from silver to modern age, on the Gold/Silver/Bronze and Copper/Modern threads.  Books will be priced to move, so please support a fellow collector and help get these books sold!  I will start the Copper/Modern thread soon so please check both sections.

Payment via PayPal, money order or check is accepted.  US shipping is $12 unless noted and international buyers, please PM for prices.  There will be discounts for purchasing multiple books or repeat buyers.

No probies or suspended list.

First :takeit:gets the book.  Offers also accepted via PM.

Thanks and if any questions, PM me.

Avengers 101 CGC 9.4 White $90 :news: SOLD

avengers 101356.jpg

avengers 101357.jpg

avengers 101358.jpg

Edited by loboagain