• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PAUL POPE / SKOTTIE YOUNG / CLIFF CHIANG SS Opp NYCC!

2 posts in this topic

Just giving everyone the heads-up that I am working with CGC to arrange a signing at NYCC 2017 with some artists I rep, including Cliff Chiang, Paul Pope, and Skottie Young.

More info to come as details are finalized. But for now, I can say that drop-offs will be allowed, so please start planning with your favorite facilitator.

Skottie will be signing only, no remarques. Cliff and Paul will offer a remarque option. (Note: the remarque will NOT be a finished drawing, it will be a quick sketch/doodle.)

Paul has only done a handful of shows in his 25+ year career, and has never been to NYCC, so this is a rare opportunity to get his sig.

Again, I will post all information once I have everything finalized with the artists and CGC. Thanks for reading!

Felix
www.felixcomicart.com

Details have been finalized! Happy to announce that Felix Comic Art and CGC will be hosting exclusive graded signings for Cliff Chiang, Paul Pope, and Skottie Young at NYCC 2017.

Cliff's signing is on Friday, Oct. 6, from 12PM-1PM at the CGC booth. Fees are $10/sig, $20/sig+remarque.

Skottie's signing is on Friday, Oct. 6 from 12PM-1PM at the CGC booth. Fee is $10/sig. No remarques.

Paul's signing in on Friday, Oct. 6 from 5PM-6PM at the CGC booth. Fees are $20/sig, $50/artist's sig+remarque.

For anyone who can't be there in person, please contact your favorite facilitator now. Drop-offs at the CGC booth are also OK.

Neither Cliff nor Paul are currently scheduled to make any other appearances at NYCC, so this will be the only signing for graded books.

The Paul Pope dinner/art event will now feature guests Ian Bertram, Cliff Chiang, Nick Dragotta, James Harren, Daniel Warren Johnson, Tradd Moore, Riley Rossmo, and Skottie Young. Several of these artists are not appearing at NYCC otherwise, they will only be attending the dinner. We are currently sold out, but if anyone wants to be put on the waiting list, please write me.

As well, write me with any questions about the signings.

Thanks, see you all soon!

Felix
www.felixcomicart.com