• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Custom UV Framed Keys
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Trust me I feel the same but near impossible to find a 9.2 for sale with only 23 on census. There are only 42 9.0's . Dare Devil is truly a scarce issue in high grade! I'm kind of surprised there hasn't really been any discussion about it. 

On ‎2017‎/‎09‎/‎15 at 7:51 AM, DocHoppus182 said:

That lone 9.0 Daredevil is driving my OCD crazy, haha.  Nice books and nice frames!

I agree!

Everything else is 9.2, then ..9.0?!?

Nice books, we are just kidding. :)

Edited by Artboy99

The cost was around $300 Canadian each after I upgraded the the glass, mats, etc.  It's expensive but worth it to get exactly what I wanted. The total cost of framing  for the 8 was around $2400 give or take . I have a few more done as well. I enjoyed selecting the colors and different textured mats for each. It takes up a great deal of wall space but I have a room dedicated to it. 

1 minute ago, shane1956 said:

Just got another back . It's not the best photo. The glare I was getting from the camera makes the book look unclear. However, I thought I would share anyway.

lK5RBTq.jpg

:whatthe: the frame matches the book! (thumbsu

I like it a lot!