• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KONGAPALOOZA ALL OVER THE PLACE SALES THREAD!
2 2

83 posts in this topic

KONGAPALOOZA.jpg

HEY ALL!

Our first sales thread on the new boards but we've done this many times on the old one.  Here's our Late Summer Edition.

1- Shipping inside the good ol' US of A is INCLUDED with the price, you read that right FREE US SHIPPING with tracking the rest of the world it's more but it's just actual shipping.  I'll get you some quotes if you take something.  Shipping is the same for one or all of the pieces so don't be afraid to make a pile.  OUTSIDE of the USA you must pay for insurance and tracking too.  Sorry had some bad overseas folks who ruin it for everyone.

2- Payment is by Paypal, check or money order.  PP will only go to whatever address is on record for them, so straighten out your info beforehand.

3- Don't be a bumble.  I don't like bumbles. 

4- First TAKEIT in the thread trumps any and all PM negotiations.  If we make an agreement via PM please post TAKEN BY PM in the thread.

5- No probies or hosies allowed.  See #3.

6- I have a Kudos thread and have been doing business on eBay as Seller ROBOPICTO for many many years.

Edited by AndyFish

JONNY QUEST #1 GOLD KEY  F+ No longer for sale moved to eBay with a $10 opening bid and no reserve! Seller ID RoboPicto

You don't see this one pop up very often, and this is a nice copy with some great color.

JONNY+QUEST+01+FR.jpg

Edited by AndyFish

HULK ANNUAL #1 F/VF no longer for sale moved to eBay with a low start price and no reserve! 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162685822886 

Is there a better cover in the history of comics?  Fight it out yourselves while the rest of us do business.  
Nice color, good gloss-- a really nice copy.

HULK+ANNUAL+01+FR.jpg

Edited by AndyFish

1 minute ago, AndyFish said:

JONNY QUEST #1 GOLD KEY  F+ $160

You don't see this one pop up very often, and this is a nice copy with some great color.

JONNY+QUEST+01+FR.jpg

my peeps :luhv:

DETECTIVE COMICS #449 VF+ $15

First Batman Rides a horse and battles bulls cover*

DETECTIVE+449.jpg

*I'm not sure it's the first time he rode a horse and battled bulls on a cover-- but it's got to be the second or third at worst.

Edited by AndyFish