• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upcoming Stan Lee signings?

15 posts in this topic

I have a Witness #1 (9/48 Marvel Comics) written by Stan Lee that I'd like to get signed and submitted for SS. I'm having a hard time locating somewhere with a list of his upcoming appearances so I can send it in. Does anyone have a site that lists his upcoming appearances or know of any upcoming Cons he will be at?

16 hours ago, slingload said:

I have a Witness #1 (9/48 Marvel Comics) written by Stan Lee that I'd like to get signed and submitted for SS. I'm having a hard time locating somewhere with a list of his upcoming appearances so I can send it in. Does anyone have a site that lists his upcoming appearances or know of any upcoming Cons he will be at?

are you wanting to go to a con and do it in person?

You could always mail it to a facilitator.... and they'll get it signed for you. May save you some $$ to do it that way :) 

6 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

are you wanting to go to a con and do it in person?

You could always mail it to a facilitator.... and they'll get it signed for you. May save you some $$ to do it that way :) 

No, I've met him already and don't really care to travel somewhere and stand in his line again. A guy from ComicSketchArt is facilitating a couple other SS signings for me. He said he can take care of getting Stan Lee to sign this one too. Thanks for the responses everybody!