• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
3 3

267 posts in this topic

This is gonna be my biggest thread ever! It will be a little over half books from me and books from a couple friends who have asked me to sell some for them. 

THIS THREAD WILL RUN TO 9/24 with new books being added between now and then. Will invoice on 9/25 and ship that week. I will not be able to ship before then.

Shipping is $15 US/ $30 Canada for slabs and $7US/ $15 Canada for raw, no matter how many you take.

International is at cost and only to people I know or who know people I know.

I ship on Tuesdays and Thursdays generally. Sometimes you gotta wait a few days. This is a hobby, not a business, for me. 

Returns on raw books are fine within a week of receipt. Buyer pays return shipping. No returns on graded books.

Please also understand that I run and operate a full time business during the day (not at all related to comics btw) and thus the Boards is only my hobby albeit a very time consuming one.  Therefore I cannot always timely respond to PMs.

I appreciate your patience, patronage and friendship on all things comics.
Edited by Ricksneatstuff