• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Low Grade GA and SA Lots on Ebay - Some coverless some with covers some incomplete though many complete interiors Various Genres

4 posts in this topic

I am slowly adding some Golden Age book lots - these will be mostly low grade readers but there are some good titles that I will be listing.  Some are incomplete, some are complete, some covereless, etc.  There will be all kinds of genres from superhero, romance, humor, sci-fi, horror, etc.  Somewill have covers as well.

I will start almost all if not all at 99 cents.  Take a look if you want some good reading material or parts.  There will be nothing overly extravagant like key covers or books but again some good art and stories.   If you have any questions, shoot me a PM.  

Thanks

https://www.ebay.com/sch/telerites/m.html?item=302447853528&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Edited by telerites

1 lot closes tonight but have others listed and am trying to get at least 2-3 per day.  

A few that are listed include different lots but also:

Babe, Darling of the Hills #9 Baseball GGA Cover Complete

Lot of 20 Bronze Age Comics - Fantastic Four Iron Man Superboy Cartoons and more

And tonight will include:

Headline Comics #28 (1948 Prize) Simon/Kirby Precode Crime Complete but poc

Master Comics #100 Complete cvr detached and split Bulletman Tom Mix

All start at 99 cents.  Thanks!

On 9/17/2017 at 2:24 PM, telerites said:

1 lot closes tonight but have others listed and am trying to get at least 2-3 per day.  

A few that are listed include different lots but also:

Babe, Darling of the Hills #9 Baseball GGA Cover Complete

Lot of 20 Bronze Age Comics - Fantastic Four Iron Man Superboy Cartoons and more

And tonight will include:

Headline Comics #28 (1948 Prize) Simon/Kirby Precode Crime Complete but poc

Master Comics #100 Complete cvr detached and split Bulletman Tom Mix

All start at 99 cents.  Thanks!

Still a few items ending tonight and tomorrow night.

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg