• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful Grendel piece by Bernie Mireault
1 1

4 posts in this topic

At first all you think you are looking at just a man sitting in his kitchen but there is more going on than just that. On the table are the beginnings of his self created Grendel costume and even though the setting is a brightly lite room the angle is so dramatic it gives you a dark foreshadowing of what is to come. Grendel

On 9/16/2017 at 5:49 PM, Michaeld said:

At first all you think you are looking at just a man sitting in his kitchen but there is more going on than just that. On the table are the beginnings of his self created Grendel costume and even though the setting is a brightly lite room the angle is so dramatic it gives you a dark foreshadowing of what is to come. Grendel

I read your CAF interview this week. I was thinking of reaching out to you, as we have some similar collecting interests and I'd had yet to come across your gallery for some reason.  Now I've encountered it twice in less than a week.   I own a Bernie piece that's is pretty similar to your new commission. Bernie is the nicest of nice; have you read his most recent book To-Get-Her?

On 9/17/2017 at 6:14 PM, irchooker said:

I read your CAF interview this week. I was thinking of reaching out to you, as we have some similar collecting interests and I'd had yet to come across your gallery for some reason.  Now I've encountered it twice in less than a week.   I own a Bernie piece that's is pretty similar to your new commission. Bernie is the nicest of nice; have you read his most recent book To-Get-Her?

I haven't read it. What is your gallery? If we have similar interests I would like to see it.