• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zombie Tramp?!? Prices

30 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, cd4ever said:

MY only hesitation on selling it would be just hard will you kick yourself when a ZT movie or tv announcement comes out.  I feel like it's almost inevitable. 

Will never happen. The #MeToo era squashed all hopes of future sexualizing women in movies and tv.

Edited by Second Blight

21 hours ago, cd4ever said:

MY only hesitation on selling it would be just hard will you kick yourself when a ZT movie or tv announcement comes out.  I feel like it's almost inevitable. 

I don't see this character ever being developed into a movie or show.  It falls into that genre of Lady Death or Evil Ernie.  Not enough mass appeal to go mainstream.

Just now, NamesJay said:

I mean adapting "Zombie Tramp" to the big screen --- having a sexy female portray the character would be a draw.

In today's political correctness.... things like that just wouldn't happen now.  

It would probably be a straight to DVD or streaming thing that would die a quick death.

26 minutes ago, Red_Hood said:

In today's political correctness.... things like that just wouldn't happen now.  

It would probably be a straight to DVD or streaming thing that would die a quick death.

Unfortunately you are probably right.

But if the right actress showed interest in the role, with the right creative team -- it might take off despite all of that.

So I recently got a Phantom Variant #1 that's signed by Mendoza for a fairly low price. Guy I got it from thinks it's somewhere between a 9.2-9.6, but I've been considering sending it in to get graded. I stumbled upon this thread and figured I ask about if it's worth doing since I know this isn't one of the covers going for hundreds of dollars normally. I'm planning on holding onto the book for the time being regardless.

Also, a little of topic from my question, but Mendoza is auctioning off a couple of sketch covers right now on eBay and the prices are reaching 2k for each book currently. 

IMG_20181117_163305185~2.jpg