• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sparkle City Comics
4 4

157 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, kav said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I fail to see why you post in these threads.  Do you actually buy any comics?

What you got?

No - we've already determined you buy no slabbed products from either of the companies that slab books.  Do you buy comics from eBay? Do you buy comics from here?  I want to know your frame of reference.

Just now, lizards2 said:

No - we've already determined you buy no slabbed products from either of the companies that slab books.  Do you buy comics from eBay? Do you buy comics from here?  I want to know your frame of reference.

I buy a lot of raw books on ebay including from sparkle city.  I do not buy books here but have given away many books as well as orig art pages eg sean phillips.  I do like, buy, read and enjoy comics.  I do not buy slabs because of the fact that I like to read my comics.  

4 minutes ago, kav said:
7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I buy a lot of raw books on ebay including from sparkle city.  I do not buy books here but have given away many books as well as orig art pages eg sean phillips.  I do like, buy, read and enjoy comics.  I do not buy slabs because of the fact that I like to read my comics.  

I don't know why you didn't just stick to the question asked, but thanks for answering.

Just now, lizards2 said:

I don't know why you didn't just stick to the question asked, but thanks for answering.

you asked if i bought books on ebay or here.  Do you need someone to help you with the big words in my very clear answer? ???

1 minute ago, kav said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

you asked if i bought books on ebay or here.  Do you need someone to help you with the big words in my very clear answer? ???

No comment.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

No comment.

You also said you wanted to know my 'frame of reference' - I thought it valid to point out that I am a generous person, not just some loudmouth who never gives away squat but always has an unkind word for others.

4 minutes ago, kav said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

No comment.

You also said you wanted to know my 'frame of reference' - I thought it valid to point out that I am a generous person, not just some loudmouth who never gives away squat but always has an unkind word for others.

Gotcha.  So what are your kind and charitable comments for Sparkle City's eBay auction grading?

Just now, lizards2 said:

Gotcha.  So what are your kind and charitable comments for Sparkle City's eBay auction grading?

Maybe you're new to the internet but people make side comments as they see fit in threads.  Join the long line of people like this who try to tell others how to post:

1w1qwj.jpg 

4 minutes ago, kav said:
10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Maybe you're new to the internet but people make side comments as they see fit in threads.  Join the long line of people like this who try to tell others how to post:

1w1qwj.jpg 

See, there you go again.  You answer a different and unasked question, insinuating that that was my agenda.  I know you can go on all night with your repertoire of avoidance and topic changing, so I'll just bow out now.

image.png

See, there you go again.  You answer a different and unasked question, insinuating that that was my agenda.  I know you can go on all night with your repertoire of avoidance and topic changing, so I'll just bow out now.

image.png

Damn agenda,always causing issues.

qmVQnqL.jpg

image.png

You asked 'So what are your kind and charitable comments for Sparkle City's eBay auction grading?', the subtext being, you are off topic in this thread and not answering OPs question.  I responded to that, because I'm a cut to the chase kind of guy.  You can try to pretend that wasn't what you were doing, and that wasn't your 'agenda', but you'll just look foolish.