• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] All WOLVERINE, All the Time

169 posts in this topic

wolverine.jpg

What you will soon be witnessing aims to be the largest and longest running WOLVERINE sales thread this CGC Board has ever seen.  This will be an ongoing thread and will mainly consist of Wolverine-titled comics.  You’ll see anything and everything from hard-to-find variants to $1 blowouts books from the 1988 series.

Each and every one of the books I post are sourced from my own personal collection.  Requests are always welcome and encouraged, but know that I’m just a lone Wolverine fanatic that may not have any duplicates for sale of the book that you need.

Each book for sale will be a board exclusive and has been pulled specifically for this sales thread.

Terms:
First unconditional :takeit: by timestamp wins, whether in the thread or in PM. I will post the timestamp of any winning PM should a conflict arise.

I will absolutely NOT sell to anyone on probation or on the HOS list. I reserve the right to withhold sales to any member currently being discussed in the probation thread.

Payment:
PayPal, Chase QuickPay, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, and Personal Checks all accepted. I wait 10 days for any form of paper payment to clear.

Shipping:
UNLIMITED Shipping to the US is a flat $6.75

Purchases under 13oz can be sent USPS First Class at cost (usually saves a couple dollars).

Most packages will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, but larger orders may be shipped via UPS Ground.  I REFUSE to ship Media Mail, so know that your flat rate $6.75 cost will go a long way.  I will likely be absorbing a good chunk of shipping costs on each order here.

All INTERNATIONAL buyers are welcome, but shipping is at cost.  All International shipments will be sent via USPS.

I generally ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment.  Local pickup in the Chicagoland area, but you have to come towards me. (Southwest suburbs)

All comics will be shipped securely, wrapped in many layers of cardboard to ensure they arrive in the stated condition (I find this works better than just cardboard sandwiching).  I take a lot of time and care to ensure the books will arrive safely.  I’m a collector first myself and know the pain of receiving books damaged in transit due to improper packaging.  You don’t have to worry about that here.

Lastly, shipping on books purchased in this thread can be combined with any other comic purchases from my other sales threads or eBay auctions.

Returns:
Returns on RAW books are accepted within a 10 day period of delivery.
Returns on CGC graded books are only accepted if they arrive damaged.

Availability:
As mentioned above, this sales thread will be opened indefinitely.  However...

Each book that is posted will be available for exactly 1 week from the date of its original post or any subsequent posts referencing said book that updates pricing or availability.  At that point, the book is automatically no longer available for sale.

For example, if on January 1st at 7pm I post an Incredible Hulk 181 and it remains unsold until the January January 8th at 7pm, the comic will no longer be available to be purchased.  However, if the book is posted for sale on January 1st at 7pm, but on January 5th at 9pm I lower the price by $1, the comic will be available for sale for an additional 7 days from time of the post stating the price adjustment (until January 12th at 9pm).

Is that complicated enough for everyone?  If there is any confusion, feel free to ask.  I won’t bite.

Let’s start out with a biggie.  In over a decade of my search for this book, I have only come across six of these ever listed publicly for sale.  This copy makes for the seventh offered online for sale (that I’m aware of).

$150 - Wolverine Mini #1 (Komikai) SOLD!!!

VF

Hard plastic case included.  Quarter not included.

Spoiler

wol-v1-1komikai.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000
Sold

Tough find, as the market on this one seems to have dried up.  Selling one of my copies.
(This sure would look nice paired with the Komikai issues above.)
Measures 4.5 x 5.75 in

$30 SOLD via PM! - Wolverine Mini #1 (Mini DVD variant)
NM

Spoiler

wol-v1-1dvdf.jpg

wol-v1-1dvdr.jpg

SOLD!

Try finding a TRUE Newsstand edition of this book. Don’t confuse this with the “Regular, Direct Edition”.  This is a “Regular, Newsstand” as you can tell by the “DEC” month verbiage by the barcode.

As of the time of this posting, there are ZERO listed on eBay.  I’ve found it historically hard to source this book.  Selling one of my two copies.

$14 - Wolverine 145 (Newsstand) SOLD!!!
NM

Spoiler

wol-v2-145news.jpg

Sold

$12 - Old Man Logan 1 (Books-a-Million) - SOLD!
Sealed in the original polybag.  Looks NM

Spoiler

oml-v1-1bam.jpg

That 3D smudge effect on the lower right hand corner is neither on the comic nor on your monitor.  That is some dirt on the bag.

explained the 3D smudge effect