• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] All WOLVERINE, All the Time

169 posts in this topic

Round 6

Back to Randomness

OK, so admittedly, Round 5 was a bust.  Maybe it was my aggressive pricing, maybe it was people tiring of the newsstand variant craze… maybe a little of both.  In any case, it’s back to complete and utter randomness… sort of. This round I plan on focusing on super high grade goodness.  Just a handful of books for now, just in time for holiday shopping!

As a reminder, all books from rounds 1-3 are now removed from the thread and have been sold elsewhere.  Round 4 price drops in effect. Round 5 books are again 20% off, so please check them out.  Everything starts on Page 5.

As a quick note, I do have a number of Wolverine comics up for auction online right now (as a shameless plug, feel free to combine shipping with those…)  However, each of the books posted here on the boards for this round are EXCLUSIVE to this thread. I’ve pulled out these books specifically and I’m not selling them elsewhere.  If you see any auctions with the same issue, those are my extra copies (and likely in lesser grade.)

Starting up in a few minutes.

Edited by masterlogan2000

Check eBay on this one.  Check completed items too while you’re at it.  You will find exactly ONE… yes, just ONE copy that has EVER been put up for auction, and it sold in October.  I’m talking about the raw and UNSIGNED copy of the Joe Jusko NYCC VIRGIN variant. (From my understanding, all of these made available at NYCC were signed already).

Good luck finding another one on eBay (unless it’s my undercopy that I’ll be selling there soon).

$75 - Return of Wolverine #1 (Jusko NYCC Virgin)
NM+

row1-jusko-nycc-f-20181210.jpg

row1-jusko-nycc-r-20181210.jpg

OK, starting up some early 1988 Series books.  These supposedly came from an original owner collection that I found off eBay of all places a few months back.  The comics definitely seem minty fresh and have all been relieved of the aging bags and boards they were neatly packed in.  The cover gloss alone on these issues is enough to swoon over!

$8 - Wolverine (1988) #9
NM+

wol1988-009f-20181210.jpg

wol1988-009r-20181210.jpg