• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] All WOLVERINE, All the Time

169 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, masterlogan2000 said:

Try finding a TRUE Newsstand edition of this book. Don’t confuse this with the “Regular, Direct Edition”.  This is a “Regular, Newsstand” as you can tell by the “DEC” month verbiage by the barcode.

As of the time of this posting, there are ZERO listed on eBay.  I’ve found it historically hard to source this book.  Selling one of my two copies.

$14 - Wolverine 145 (Newsstand)
NM

wol-v2-145news.jpg

:takeit:

12 minutes ago, CBT said:

awesome thread, will likely be shopping in it in the not to distant future.

What are the odds of an ultra high grade 102.5 appearing?

I wasn't planning on posting a 102.5 this round.  Maybe I'll dig one up for eventual sale.  I've been hoarding any copy of these I can find, but I think I may have a 9.4 sitting pretty in a box somewhere that I may part with.  I'll keep you posted if/when I decide to sell.

i forgot to add i only wanted one of the above comic it isn't for speculating so i am now (was supposed to type in the word not really ) concerned with shape just want one for my quest to have 1 of each book wolverine was in including cameos.

Edited by comicsyte95

7 hours ago, masterlogan2000 said:

I wasn't planning on posting a 102.5 this round.  Maybe I'll dig one up for eventual sale.  I've been hoarding any copy of these I can find, but I think I may have a 9.4 sitting pretty in a box somewhere that I may part with.  I'll keep you posted if/when I decide to sell.

are you an owner of one of the four 9.8s?

By far, the toughest Death of Wolverine book to hunt down.  Afterall, who actually purchased VIP tickets to the Wizard World in Richmond in 2014?  Limited to 3,000 copies.

$85 - Death of Wolverine 1 (Wizard World Richmond) SOLD!!!
NM

Spoiler

dow-1rich.jpg

Edited by masterlogan2000
Sold

Like the WW Richmond book above, this was limited to 3,000 copies.  However, these were sold to attendees of the Gamestop Expo, so many have been made publicly available.

I’ve owned a large number of these books over the years (almost 10% of the print run).  Every single one of these I’ve ever come across has had a small bindery tear in the upper left hand corner of the book (due to the book being oversized and Marvel using their regular cover stock).

I’ve seen graded examples of this book in 9.8 where CGC has let this production/manufacturing error slide.  However, YMMV.

I have THREE copies available for sale here.  Each of these has the tear.

$25 - Death of Wolverine 1 (Gamestop Expo Fade)
NM/NM+ (except for the tear described above)
3 Available

dow-1gef.jpg