• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] THREAD NOW CLOSED! Almost everything 40-50% off listed prices! ChiSoxFan's "What Was I Thinking?"Sale! Lots of great books still remain! 50% off all lots! RECAP on Page 48!
4 4

1,016 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, tomo said:

Avengers #164 -- F -- 6.0 -- $6

Avengers #165 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $8

Avengers #166 -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $11

Marvel Premiere #6 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $10

Superboy #204 -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $10

Superboy #224 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $8

Superman #192 -- VG -- 4.0 -- $10

:takeit: at 40% off

All yours, and thanks! ^^

This thread won't be open for much longer, so let's throw in the occasional deal for someone to entice some more buyers out of the woodwork:

Buy the All-Star #58 -- 1st appearance of Power Girl -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $110 -- Now reduced to $100 :whatthe: (A heck of a deal already on this sharp copy, a book I believe I purchased originally from MCS as a VF/NM -- 9.0 -- some years back), and get the All-Star Comics #62 -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $16 listed on Page 42, another early Power Girl appearance, for FREE! A great way to start off a collection of Power Girl!  (Deal void if someone purchases the AS #62 separately first).

Still getting PM's from people, and there are plenty of great books still remaining, so I'm going to leave this open for one more night and into tomorrow.  I'm going to start invoicing late tomorrow/early Friday AM and into the weekend.   PM me with any questions -- and thanks again to everyone who's stopped in! (worship)

Firestorm #1 -- 1st appearance of Firestorm -- F -- 6.0 
Avengers #162 -- 1st appearance of Jocasta -- F/VF -- 7.0
The Champions #1 -- Copy B -- 1st appearance of The Champions -- VG/F -- 5.0 
Marvel Presents #1 -- 1st appearance/Origin of Bloodstone -- F/VF -- 7.0 

Are on HOLD

15 hours ago, ChiSoxFan said:

Firestorm #1 -- 1st appearance of Firestorm -- F -- 6.0 
Avengers #162 -- 1st appearance of Jocasta -- F/VF -- 7.0
The Champions #1 -- Copy B -- 1st appearance of The Champions -- VG/F -- 5.0 
Marvel Presents #1 -- 1st appearance/Origin of Bloodstone -- F/VF -- 7.0 

Are on HOLD

The above books are now SOLD! :banana:

I thought I already got GSXM #2 but maybe not: :takeit:

Giant-Size X-Men #2 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $30

Incredible Hulk #172 -- VG/F -- 5.0 -- $8

I think it says 40-50% off on page 48?  Honestly there's so many books for sale and you keep giving us crazy discounts I can't even keep track.  It's been a wild ride and I trust you to keep track of all the pricing because I sure haven't.  Great sale and look forward to getting everything!

3 minutes ago, davebo357 said:

I thought I already got GSXM #2 but maybe not: :takeit:

Giant-Size X-Men #2 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $30

Incredible Hulk #172 -- VG/F -- 5.0 -- $8

I think it says 40-50% off on page 48?  Honestly there's so many books for sale and you keep giving us crazy discounts I can't even keep track.  It's been a wild ride and I trust you to keep track of all the pricing because I sure haven't.  Great sale and look forward to getting everything!

Both yours, and yes, those are at 50% for you! (thumbsu  Thanks again! ^^(worship)

And that's going to be it, everyone! :banana:

This thread is now closed --- the sister thread in Copper/Modern will close tonight.  I'll start sending invoices out this weekend.  If anyone wants to still add to their orders, feel free to shoot me a PM. :foryou:

This thread (and the other one) was a monster, but I had a blast doing it, and I want to thank everyone who picked something up, and anyone who stopped in to say hello.  (worship)

Invoices have started going out.  I work this weekend, so they'll be moving out slowly until Monday, when I'll have a day off again.  If you haven't received yours by end of the day, Tuesday, please shoot me a PM.  Thanks again to everyone! :foryou: