• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone own a CGC 10?
3 3

159 posts in this topic

On 8/17/2020 at 8:57 AM, Cool & Collected said:

This is my only Gem Mint CGC 10... ;)

I'm a big Spider-Man fan so this is a cool one to have in 10. :bigsmile:

20200709_095035.jpg

Bindery tear on a 10... hm

Congrats on the grade though. 

Edited by jcjames

image.png.52c695785432f6e44407e0bfc7b5b26f.png

Current counts by book: http://www.cgcdata.com/cgc/cgc10/

EDIT:  I did not include the pure silver foil covers in these numbers - but there are around 2,000 CGC 10 for the silver foils, FYI.

Edited by valiantman

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Always have that amazing data.. plus from this you can definitely tell when Batman Damned showed up..

I was hoping it would be obvious which books pushed that 2018 number into the sky, but I figured someone would ask anyway.  You beat them to it. (thumbsu

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Funny I didn't even have to look at the actual link by book. Between those and the silver foils I too would think it would be obvious. 

I left the silver foils out - since they aren't comic books.  I just edited my post to mention that there are 2,000 CGC 10 for the silver foils.

1 minute ago, valiantman said:

I left the silver foils out - since they aren't comic books.  I just edited my post to mention that there are 2,000 CGC 10 for the silver foils.

I always try to watch for what books consistently hit close to the 10 by numbers as those seem to make the 10 hit values closer to traditional 9.8 when too many flood in to market.  Always see things like Lady Death ,  Batman Damned, those Alan Moore Crossed,  and the Grimm Fairy Tales.. Thank you for pointing out the actual data. :golfclap:

On 9/19/2017 at 12:34 AM, mosconi said:

Feel free to show it off!  I happened to see this one online and it got me wondering what others may have to share :popcorn:

Haven't seen many SA or BA 10's though...

Volatility Is Your Friend

I know a comic shop that had a long box full of these all pristine . Mine all came back 9.9 with a red modern label , a 10 does not surprise me in the slightest 

4 hours ago, UncleBEN said:

I know a comic shop that had a long box full of these all pristine . Mine all came back 9.9 with a red modern label , a 10 does not surprise me in the slightest 

That issue was the closest I had to a 10 that I subbed.  Granted most of my subs are GA but I have sent in some of my books I bought off the stands from the 70s and 80s.  I sent in all four issues of the Wolvie LS that were my OO - no pressing.  My 1 came back as a 9.9 and the others 9.8.

53 minutes ago, silverweb said:

I only own this one and I wuv it!  Bought it in 2015. I always dug the Chromiums. This is not  listed on GPA. Only 5 in the census.

Awesome book !   :golfclap:

My only CGC 10 is the one I posted above... Also a Spider-Man book;

Marvel Authentix Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 10 :bigsmile: