• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone own a CGC 10?
3 3

159 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

I've always wondered what the earliest book that received a 10.0 was.  Could that limited series 1 be the earliest? hm

I forget which book it the oldest 10, but it's definitely not the Wolvie 1. 

Pretty sure there is a SA Thor book out there that rec'd a 10.    I think there may even be something older than that. 

2 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

Pretty sure there is a SA Thor book out there that rec'd a 10.    I think there may even be something older than that. 

Wow.  That is crazy.

Last I knew it was an SA Thor issue.  Someone else can flip through the census and find out which.

To the OPs question - I owned two 10.0s at one point, coincidentally both were also Wolverine issues (#2, and the sketch cover of v3 #20).  They now reside respectively with fellow Wolverine enthusiasts jimmy_mint and frostking.

34 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

Thor # 156...................GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

5 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

My recollection is that the oldest 10 is a dental hygiene giveaway promo comic from the 40's. I will try to track down the name.

Kolynos Presents the White Guard 1 1949

6 minutes ago, rogue14 said:

Wow! Didn't even know 10's existed considering the strict grading. Those are a beautiful and rare thing.

Type cgc 10.0 into eBay lol

Or even 9.9 you'll find some reasonably priced stuff, but most of it is Grimm fairy tales