• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Wolverine #1 (1988)

9 posts in this topic

Forgot to say probably 9.6 and maybe 9.8 but that 9.6/9.8 is a tough area, I'm interested to know how it turns out!

Also the dirt I see may just be the last page underneath the back cover showing through :) 

I have the same issue with my copy of the same book and what appears to be staining by the top staple on the back side. Otherwise my copy like yours is beautiful. I'd give yours a 9.8. Mine has a bit of spine roll which would probably take it down to a 9.6 but the book doesn't warrant spending the money on pressing. I'm not sure if I'm going to send mine in to be graded yet.

On 9/19/2017 at 7:22 AM, Sdmeyer11 said:

Let me know what you think of this one. I can't see any flaws.

Wolverine%20Front_zpsfo0twife.jpg

Wolverine%20Back_zpsizrywfso.jpg

there are 2 very faint vertical  lines that  come down from the outer top  right edge parallels down along the first (index) blade very faint. also on the shoulder in the black area. Im wondering if the artist meant for the shoulder line to disappear into the black back ground as well as the glove fading into the black. If exposure was lightened would they separate and would one see any defects. in doing so MHO