• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BLUE BEETLE #50! RACY GGA-COVER AUCTION -- ending tonight 11 PM EST. Sold!

18 posts in this topic

Hi all, haven't tried auctions here in quite a while... let's give it a go! Starting bid $1 each, ending tonight 11 pm EST.

The rules (PLEASE READ!) :

-- Final bids due at 11 PM EST -- bids timestamped up to and including 11 PM EST will be accepted. Bids stamped at 11:01 or later will not be counted. In the case of ties, the earlier bid wins.

-- Books are available for BIN $180 (BLUE BEETLE) or $80 (GI JOE) (SOLD).

-- If a bid is placed that is higher than the BIN price, that auction is automatically ended and the bidder has won it at the BIN price. (Hey, it's happened before!)

-- Each book should be bid on individually... please specify which one(s) you are bidding on. Please bid in dollar increments only; any cents bids placed will be rounded down to the nearest dollar.

-- Bids via PM are fine; from now up until the final ten minutes of the auction, I will accept bids via PM and will provide updates in the thread, omitting the bidder's name. (No HOSers, probies, etc.)

-- Shipping: please add $6/US for one or more books. International shipping available at cost.

Thanks for playing. Good luck!

Edited by Point Five

BLUE BEETLE #50 in .5. Very low-grade copy of an EXTREMELY tough classic Kamen GGA cover. Lots of flaws... book has heavy tape on edges, trimmed top edge with piece replacement, color touch with bleedthrough, horizontal folds, you name it. But, complete with OW pages and great GGA stories. Pages are a bit rumpled, but supple. Reader/filler of a book never for sale in any grade.

bluebeetle50new.jpg.a122dfd142fa4e13783e256817a78923.jpg

Back cover:

Spoiler

bluebeetle50back.jpg.778f34cc50245d2ee504d9a8b74a2de3.jpg

G.I. JOE #35 in 4.0. Lurid painted bondage cover. Your basic VG copy, maybe VG-. Clean flat book with no glaring flaws, just general wear. Solid and complete with OW pages.  Sold!

Spoiler

gijoe35.jpg.c8c4025e94dd18b377b74ecf16713613.jpg

Back cover:

Spoiler

gijoe35back.jpg.7c01a53db32d19376acd4baf05c4ce65.jpg

Edited by Point Five

11 minutes ago, Point Five said:

G.I. JOE #35 in 4.0. Lurid painted bondage cover. Your basic VG copy, maybe VG-. Clean flat book with no glaring flaws, just general wear. Solid and complete with OW pages.

gijoe35.jpg.c8c4025e94dd18b377b74ecf16713613.jpg

Back cover:

Reveal hidden contents

gijoe35back.jpg.7c01a53db32d19376acd4baf05c4ce65.jpg

never mind, I'll take it for $80