• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filling out on-site grading forms in advance...what am I doing wrong?

8 posts in this topic

I have a feeling I'll look very stupid by posting this, but that's a risk I'm willing to take. 

I'm trying to fill out submission forms for on-site grading at this weekend's Baltimore show.  I have always filled these forms out in advance, but this is my first time since they upgraded the system.

I select the media, the show, and the service I'm looking for, but I can't find a way to advance any further.  The "next" button at the top is grayed out.

Can anyone help me out? 

On-site submission.JPG

15 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I have a feeling I'll look very stupid by posting this, but that's a risk I'm willing to take. 

I'm trying to fill out submission forms for on-site grading at this weekend's Baltimore show.  I have always filled these forms out in advance, but this is my first time since they upgraded the system.

I select the media, the show, and the service I'm looking for, but I can't find a way to advance any further.  The "next" button at the top is grayed out.

Can anyone help me out? 

On-site submission.JPG

Ugh - I'm getting to hate this form.  I'm still filling in data for the 125 book pre-screening I'm dropping off at Baltimore which seems to be taking forever even with the auto fill in features.  But at least I had no problem getting past the 1st screen which is a plus.

So looking at the other thread, it appears Chrome is the answer.  I'll try that tonight.  Thanks!

So I downloaded Chrome and using it, I was able to get through to the next screen.

HOWEVER...

When I start listing books, it seems to default to mail-in prices, including making me select a delivery option.  I went back to check if I accidentally checked "mail-in" instead of "show dropoff".  Nope, it was checked correctly.  I guess I'll leave it as-is for now and call customer service tomorrow. 

Anyone have any tips for this?  I never had a problem with their old service, but this new one seems full of bugs. 

41 minutes ago, joeypost said:

I had the same issue last night. 

I talked to Cynthia at CGC and she also noticed the on site grading submission form was missing, she also said CGC was working on an network issue.