• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Usagi Yojimbo

4 posts in this topic

One lot, 11 books, all Fantagraphics 2nd printings.

:rulez:

First :takeit:in the thread wins, time stamp rules. Payment is money order or check only. Sorry but I do not have Paypal.

Lot is offered shipped U.S. Only.

Returns -- Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt, and get it back to me in the same condition you received it, on your dime. Unless I have missed something.

I've got a kudos thread somewhere and I do a horrible job of asking people to chime in, but I have not had a complaint from anyone who has received books from me, and I have had thanks and repeat buyers, fwiw.

Edited by Readcomix
CLOSED

Okay, so what exactly is offered? This is a lot of 11 issues of Usagi Yojimbo from Fantagraphics (1st series) all second printings. Included are Usagi Yojimbo Summer Special #1 and Usagi Yojimbo #'s 1, 2,4,5,6,11,15,19,21,22. Grades vary but are clustered around Fine+/VF range, with a couple outliers either way. The #1 and Summer Special are on the nicer side (pictured separately below) and the #2 is about the worst, appearing to have been used as a coaster at some point. Other than a smidge of splitting atop the #6 and #19, everything else is clean and bright, with the occasional color breaks. If you need more/different pix besides the below, just ask. Thanks again for checking this out!

The pile, packaged, will likely break the one-pound mark, so $30 shipped U.S.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Price cut