• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PAUL POPE Signature Series op---taking subs
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I'll be taking submissions for Paul Pope---cost would be $115 per book which covers all expenses associated with this op from sig fees to grading, CGC inv. fee,  shipping, etc.

For an additional $25 you can get Paul's ARTIST signature along with a small remark on your book.

I am not certain what his artist signature looks like from his standard signature----I know George Perez has something similar, two different signatures.

Books would need to be in hand by Sept. 30th

PM for any other details, thanks!

Edited by Rich_Henn

Richie,

If you direct everyone to look at the Saga 7 Ghost variant - that is what I think of as his artist signature.

Here is a link to his regular signature, which is what most of the SS I have seen looks like.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paul-Pope-SDCC-2007-Exclusive-KINGK-ADHouse-Books-Robot-Print-limited-100-THB-/122706298707?hash=item1c91dd8753:g:vvgAAOSwSYpZu0O9

Paul's regular signature will be some variation of what you see in the link.

His artist's sig will be the signet-style one he will often use to sign his art. It will be his name in a circle, with a lightning bolt (or again, something similar). It's very cool.

More details in my post. Hope to see you guys there!