• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Sept. 28-30, 2018
3 3

96 posts in this topic

It's sad but I don't think I've got the positive energy to drive over and do this one.  Heroes was such a dud and the big Cons seem to get picked over quicker and quicker each year.  It is quite the event but 10 hours of driving has got me staying home this year.

11 minutes ago, shortboxed said:

Got any recommendations for places near the convention center?

M&S Grill was great along with Phillips Seafood lots of beer gardens also.Then you always have The Cheese Cake Factory all within walking of the Convention center (thumbsu 

Edited by comicjack

17 hours ago, comicjack said:

M&S Grill was great along with Phillips Seafood lots of beer gardens also.Then you always have The Cheese Cake Factory all within walking of the Convention center (thumbsu 

Morton's …… close enough that you can just follow your nose :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

…… it isn't, however, for the "faint of wallet".

Edited by jimjum12

Can't wait for next week. Pretty much the only big show I do at this point. Magazine meca compared to other shows. 

Any board members setting up shop? I always like to try and throw some business their way. 

Edited by wombat

2 hours ago, wombat said:

Can't wait for next week. Pretty much the only big show I do at this point. Magazine meca compared to other shows. 

Any board members setting up shop? I always like to try and throw some business their way. 

That's a great gesture. I'll be set up right in front of the CGC booth. I'll post some info over the weekend. Stop by and say hi regardless! - Nik