• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Sept. 28-30, 2018
3 3

96 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Nikelspot said:

That's a great gesture. I'll be set up right in front of the CGC booth. I'll post some info over the weekend. Stop by and say hi regardless! - Nik

Put your booth number in and I'll keep a running list. 

21 hours ago, Nikelspot said:

That's a great gesture. I'll be set up right in front of the CGC booth. I'll post some info over the weekend. Stop by and say hi regardless! - Nik

Nik is good people. Buy with confidence. 

8 hours ago, bluehorseshoe said:

Last year a bunch of tickets were on Groupon, not the case this year.  Anyone have a source for a discounted ticket for Friday?

Hey brother, 

If you are able to help set up tomorrow, I can loan ya a pass for Friday. I just need it back at the end of the day as I have someone using it on Saturday and Sunday. That offer stands for anyone. First person to commit! My helper for setup on Thursday bailed and I’m stuck alone. Yay. Lol. So if anyone is able to lend a hand unloading the van and setting up, I will toss that person or persons either a set of our ASM 799 Linsner variants or a Metallic Harley Quinn Funko Pop for your help. Your choice. I can also loan a pass out for Friday if needed. Hours I’ll be there are roughly noon - 6:30. I mainly would need the help earlier as to unload. Lmk!!! Pm me here if interested and we can set it up. Thx! 

2 minutes ago, Nikelspot said:

Getting ready for load in. Come see us at booth #705, right in front of CGC. Lots of cool books and great deals in the box stock.

A59111D4-BA60-4010-8C7B-508378225EE7.jpeg

Big whoop squared squared

16 hours ago, Lockford88 said:

Hey brother, 

If you are able to help set up tomorrow, I can loan ya a pass for Friday. I just need it back at the end of the day as I have someone using it on Saturday and Sunday. That offer stands for anyone. First person to commit! My helper for setup on Thursday bailed and I’m stuck alone. Yay. Lol. So if anyone is able to lend a hand unloading the van and setting up, I will toss that person or persons either a set of our ASM 799 Linsner variants or a Metallic Harley Quinn Funko Pop for your help. Your choice. I can also loan a pass out for Friday if needed. Hours I’ll be there are roughly noon - 6:30. I mainly would need the help earlier as to unload. Lmk!!! Pm me here if interested and we can set it up. Thx! 

I won’t be getting into Baltimore in till around 8 o’clock tonight, just enough time to check in, go to Phillips for dinner, go to bed. Sorry I can’t help out, I would no problem if I could get into town earlier.I would no problem if I could get into town earlier.

5 hours ago, bluehorseshoe said:

I won’t be getting into Baltimore in till around 8 o’clock tonight, just enough time to check in, go to Phillips for dinner, go to bed. Sorry I can’t help out, I would no problem if I could get into town earlier.I would no problem if I could get into town earlier.

No worries! Thx anyway!!!  I’m booth 605 if anyone wants to pop by and say hi! 

On 9/27/2018 at 9:53 AM, Nikelspot said:

Getting ready for load in. Come see us at booth #705, right in front of CGC. Lots of cool books and great deals in the box stock.

A59111D4-BA60-4010-8C7B-508378225EE7.jpeg

:gossip: you forgot to show the better books.