• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Ebay Coupon 9/21 $15 off $75+ until 6PM PT
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Took advantage of that coupon. Used it to buy 100 mylites 2 and full back boards with free shipping. That auction was already discounted down. The $15 helped discount more. Win-win for me :banana:

3 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Took advantage of that coupon. Used it to buy 100 mylites 2 and full back boards with free shipping. That auction was already discounted down. The $15 helped discount more. Win-win for me :banana:

That's always plan B

4 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:
31 minutes ago, FN-2199 said:

That's always plan B

lol it was that way. I was running out of new supplies anyway. Can always buy a book with a coupon next time it pop up. 

I've always got 5 pages on my watch list, and when a coupon comes out, 3 pages are sold, relisted, or no longer available. :sorry:

8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I've always got 5 pages on my watch list, and when a coupon comes out, 3 pages are sold, relisted, or no longer available. :sorry:

Same with me. Two pages flew past me by the time this coupon come out. There were two books I wanted, both sold away. O.o