• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay coupon $15 discount off $75 - 1 Day Only

24 posts in this topic

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 6PM PST Pacific Time on September 21, 2017.
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSAVE15NOW

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75 or more, valid until 6PM PST on September 21, 2017. Discount applies to thep purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with a registration address located in U.S. and Canada paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

27 minutes ago, spidermanbeyond said:

Glad it help board members get some nice books.  Wish they would give more time and notice but they never do.

I think they want you to panic buy, and move out some stuff that wouldn't otherwise sell.

Actually, I don't understand what the point of these are?  eBay paying back the sellers?  Paypal paying back the sellers?

A few times I actually had some pending best offers from buyers and I messaged them back with a higher counter-offer but advised them that there was a coupon active for a few hours that would save them money and get them to their asking price. Just told them they had to pay asap to get it. Both times they accepted my offer, then didn't pay until a day or two later doh!

43 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I think they want you to panic buy, and move out some stuff that wouldn't otherwise sell.

Actually, I don't understand what the point of these are?  eBay paying back the sellers?  Paypal paying back the sellers?

Ebay is just padding out their numbers at the end of a quarter.

32 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

A few times I actually had some pending best offers from buyers and I messaged them back with a higher counter-offer but advised them that there was a coupon active for a few hours that would save them money and get them to their asking price. Just told them they had to pay asap to get it. Both times they accepted my offer, then didn't pay until a day or two later doh!

I tried letting some buyers with offers know as well.  And of course, they pay 1-2 days later after accepting the offer.

50 minutes ago, adampasz said:

My original plan fell through, but I ended up with this.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.a290c3b4e4be96f874ebbe04d2e5d1f7.jpg

You should have ridden the clam....,

How does one find out about these $15 off coupons anyways ?  Do they come in an email alert or something ?  Just wondering why I always hear about them from someone on the boards instead of directly from wherever they are coming from

7 minutes ago, Senormac said:

How does one find out about these $15 off coupons anyways ?  Do they come in an email alert or something ?  Just wondering why I always hear about them from someone on the boards instead of directly from wherever they are coming from

they usually pop up on the ebay home page, going to ebay all the time helps, but sometimes no one see's it until late in the day.

To my knowledge ebay doesn't send out emails, you just have to notice it on the home page, and sometimes it's not even in an obvious spot O.o 

Yes, just shows up on the home page. They come up about once a month.

Best way to find out about them is to watch the CGC boards. ;)

The other "pro tip" is to keep a couple $75 BINs in your eBay cart so you don't have to search around at the last minute.

As a side note... yesterday, I saw the coupon at around 2 PT, but didn't get around to using it till 5:45. Even though there were 15 mins. left in the sale, eBay was no longer showing it on my home page. Fortunately, I was still able to come to the boards and copy the code. So... thanks CGC boards.

@Senormac

Edited by adampasz

15 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Yes, just shows up on the home page. They come up about once a month.

Best way to find out about them is to watch the CGC boards. ;)

The other "pro tip" is to keep a couple $75 BINs in your eBay cart so you don't have to search around at the last minute.

As a side note... yesterday, I saw the coupon at around 2 PT, but didn't get around to using it till 5:45. Even though there were 15 mins. left in the sale, eBay was no longer showing it on my home page. Fortunately, I was still able to come to the boards and copy the code. So... thanks CGC boards.

@Senormac

Plus it's 6pm on the west coast, correct? So central standard time would be 8pm and eastern at 9pm.... :)

6 minutes ago, DarkPhantom13 said:

Is this coupon valid towards the purchase price only or does it account for shipping? Currently looking to buy a cgc comic that would be just over $75 with shipping but it im not sure if the coupon would apply?

It's yesterday's coupon so doubt it would work today....

It doesn't include shipping in the $75.... It has to be at least  $75 not including shipping.... so if you could find something with free shipping then your golden lol

It can cost $75+ I've used it for regular $300 purchases in my regular buying routine, I mean might as well right?