• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Double cover Spiderman 1 Silver

7 posts in this topic

I know this one has some issues.. the 2nd cover is not the greatest.. was folded and torn somehow during the process.. but.. the outer cover looks pretty decent.. though theres one spot.. at Todd's signature box.. that I was trying to get an idea on..   Let me know if these pictures are not good enough to grade by and i'll pull out the big camera :)   I dont think a press would help as the cover is 1/4 folded and a press might 'make the impression come through.. unfortunately it appears to have made a skuff mark on the back of the book as well probably cause it was fatter when it got picked up.. 

Probably going to send it either way .. but.. :(  kinda wanted a good guess of approx grade...

IMG_3693.JPG

IMG_3694.JPG

IMG_3695.JPG

IMG_3696.JPG

IMG_3698.JPG

IMG_3699.JPG

IMG_3700.JPG

IMG_3701.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3703.JPG

IMG_3704.JPG

IMG_3705.JPG

IMG_3706.JPG

Outer cover on my phone looks 7.5/8.0

Inner just hopefully it doesn't get an "incomplete"? They do with MVS marvel value stamps, I don't know what was cut out...don't own a copy.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Cut out of the inner back cover... idk what's missing

As for the front it's tough to say, looks like the cut of the front cover goes around to the back 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Outer cover on my phone looks 7.5/8.0

Inner just hopefully it doesn't get an "incomplete"? They do with MVS marvel value stamps, I don't know what was cut out...don't own a copy.

The inner cover is complete.. but its torn.. i could fold the outer side up and it would be just a folded copy of teh full cover.but it must have gotten caught when it hit the book and thus it got doubled.

So if you notice the picture where my hand is, thats where the fold on the back stops and is torn but the rest of it is to the right.. somehow the front didnt get torn but did get folded up underneath.

Oh I see now

I can see the tear and the fold, perhaps some of it is production, as I don't see the inner front cover being folded afterwards. 

That is weird O.o

I'm going to say the inner cover is probably a 4.0 then

It looks as though it was folded on the inner front cover above the bottom staple. I don't see that happening after production...

Maybe the previous owner attempted to fold the back in her cover to match the front inner, and that's how the tear happened idk

On 9/22/2017 at 10:06 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

It looks as though it was folded on the inner front cover above the bottom staple. I don't see that happening after production...

Maybe the previous owner attempted to fold the back in her cover to match the front inner, and that's how the tear happened idk

I am the first owner. It is just as it came from the printer.  Only half of the back cover is folded

IMG_3724.JPG

IMG_3725.JPG

IMG_3726.JPG