• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INVESTMENT COLLECTIBLES does it again!!

145 posts in this topic

So we are just supposed to assume none of these books used to be a few grades lower just recently, 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm?????

And people wonder why the big dealers don't come on these boards more often to share news and insights. foreheadslap.gif

I wouldn't go anyplace where a lynch mob was waiting for me either.

And people wonder why the big dealers don't come on these boards more often to share news and insights.

Now we are getting somewhere - the first step is to recognize the problem(s) to overcome...

CAL cool.gif

So pressing books for the sake of higher profits is the same as bidding on books in a public auction. I knew you were stupid, but this takes the cake. Hopefully one day you will come to a NY show. I would love for you to tell me how you feel about me face to face.

So we are just supposed to assume none of these books used to be a few grades lower just recently, 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm?????

And people wonder why the big dealers don't come on these boards more often to share news and insights. foreheadslap.gif

If all the dealers who press books would come clean, maybe we wouldn't have to attack them.

So pressing books for the sake of higher profits is the same as bidding on books in a public auction. I knew you were stupid, but this takes the cake. Hopefully one day you will come to a NY show. I would love for you to tell me how you feel about me face to face.

sign-funnypost.gif

Looking at your avatar's that would be the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Yoda going one on one with some large looking guy wearing bling bling

825898-614.jpg Vs 825898-696.gif

Where do I buy the tickets to that one. popcorn.gif27_laughing.gifyay.gif

825898-696.gif.de32c5280529080597b694926d2a9fb5.gif

I would love for you to tell me how you feel about me face to face.

Tom Tom...I'll just leave you with this thought...if it wasn't for us holes...little $hits like you wouldn't be around...

I have no problem calling a jerk a jerk whether over the internet or in front of his face...please don't act like Mr. macho man when it's apparent your just a little weenie....

Tom Tom...I'll just leave you with this thought...if it wasn't for us holes...

You said it, not me, but I agree with your assessment that you are an hole, 100%.

I have no problem calling a jerk a jerk whether over the internet or in front of his face..

I seriously doubt that. LMK if you ever come to NY for a show, I don't think you are too far away and I go to most of them...

not a lynch mob, but seriously. Ive read enough of your posts to know youre a seasoned collector in th ehigh end. SO after the B&B 28 we all agreed was an egrigious misues of pressing to ones advantage, do you not think that there is a significant expectation that one or probably more of these books were enhanced prior to slabbing?

and a lynch mob gets its poor rep from an angry unthinking mob taking the law into their own hands. We all saw the before and after slabs and came to the obvious conclusion. This guy presses HG books into higher grade books whenever possible (or profitable). No ones going after him. We just arent gonna buy his cattle w/o doing some research for hoof and mouth disease!!

I seriously doubt that. LMK if you ever come to NY for a show, I don't think you are too far away and I go to most of them...

Think about punkin' head...why in the world would I let you know where I will be...

Do ya wanna fight or something...sheesh....grow up puny boy... screwy.gif