• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] Miss Fury 6/7
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Have two books for sale. Miss Fury issues 6 and 7. Golden age art and a great story. 

Neither of these books have any restoration that I can see and there was no mention made of restoration when I purchased these books. 

Issue 6 VG- (3.5) $200 + $10 shipping

Issue 6 has some spine roll that caused one of the cover to rip near the staple but is still attached. The centerfold page is detached. There is a roughly 1" section on the bottom edge that has what I will call "chew." The top edge of the cover has a portion that is a bit more shaded than the rest of the cover. Letter C written in pencil on the F in Fury. The back has a small tear on the upper edge but besides that nothing else to report.

Issue 7 F- (5.5) $400 + $10 shipping

Issue 7 is much nicer. Cover is nice. Just some wear on the corners and a few small stains. Some spine roll. Cover is ripped near staple but still attached. No detached pages. Back is nice with just a small tear along the upper edge. 

Payment via PayPal

Would like to only ship within US but I'm sure could work something out for OCONUS shipping.

Return Policy - will accept returns if rating is misrepresented. The ratings I have provided were what I bought them at from a reputable and well known dealer and I agree with the ratings. If you do not, will be happy to work with you. Contact me within 48 hours of receiving.  

IMG_3188.JPG

IMG_3195.JPG

IMG_3196.JPG

IMG_3197.JPG

IMG_3198.JPG

IMG_3199.JPG

IMG_3200.JPG

IMG_3201.JPG

IMG_3202.JPG

IMG_3210.JPG

IMG_3211.JPG

IMG_3212.JPG

IMG_3189.JPG

IMG_3203.JPG

IMG_3204.JPG

IMG_3205.JPG

IMG_3206.JPG

IMG_3207.JPG

IMG_3208.JPG

IMG_3209.JPG

Edited by Zcregle1

Just now, Zcregle1 said:

Thank you for the information thirdgreenham! As a newbie to the forum I appreciate you pointing out what else I needed. 

Welcome to the forum, you really should read the sales rules before posting. You need to list what kind of payment you accept as well.