• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

12 posts in this topic

Sale price: $2400.00 (was $2900)

Trade interests:

• Option 1 -  X-23 #1 Del'Otto or however it is spelled plus X-23 #4 Variant CGC 9.8 and X-23 #9 Variant CGC 9.8 from the 2010 X-23 series
  • Option 2 -  Ms. Marvel #1 CGC 9.8 plus Ms. Marvel #18 9.8 from the 1977 series
  • Option 3 -  Marvel Preview 7 CGC 9.8 1st Rocket Raccoon (I'd throw in $700 cash on that)
  • Option 4 -  Cash :)

Rarity!: There are only 3 non-signature and one signature.  I happen to own two.  One of mine is not available as I have no desire to part with it, so that essentially leaves 3 (including my extra).  Of those 3, the single signature series one is owned by the #1 set holder for Wolverine 1988 and he went to great lengths to own it so pretty sure that one is off the board.  The other is spoken for by the current top 3 Wolverine 1988 set owner, MattK and I would be shocked if he were willing to part with it.   I guess what I'm saying is this is it if you want one of these and I am thinking there will be very few 9.8s come along moving forward.  Heck, a recent auction on ebay of a Wolverine 35 9.8 fetched over $1000 and there are more of those and Wolverine 145 Nabisco of which there are actually many 9.8s go for $1200 plus.  I would value this at trade value of $2400 (I am open to offers too and it doesn't hurt to ask!).   I've completed my Alias set, essentially completed my Wolverine 1988 set  (I'd consider a decent offer of a 1988 Wolverine issue 88 CGC 9.8 True Non-Deluxe with something else enticing as I really need that to have all 9.8s as I currently only own that in 9.6.)   I'm bored so there's that.  Thanks!

I'll be happy to answer any PM's, but the  :takeit:in the thread is king if we haven't come to a definitive agreement.  If for some reason someone takes it in a PM while someone is taking it in the thread, the time stamp will determine who gets the book.  Books must be specifically claimed in the thread or via PM.  No HOS or Probation List members, please. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone

Shipping: Shipping will be by U.S.P.S., packed securely in boxes, via Priority Mail and at cost.  Sorry, no Media Mail.  Sorry, only U.S and Canadian orders at this time.  If you decide to check out early, I should be able to ship to you within 48 hours of payment.  

Payment: PayPal only preferred on this thread. Payment is expected within 3 days of an :takeit: unless you check with me before buying.

Returns: Returns....well, I only usually sell CGC graded stuff so if you are not sure you want something, then don't buy it because graded comics like this are non-returnable.

Edited by labratnotincluded
Lowered value

5 minutes ago, 1Cool said:
6 hours ago, story cover & art by... said:

Hey friend I'm interested you can message me

Works.jpg

:whee:

This book is extraordinarily hard to find. I remember endless hunts back when I collected the Wolverine run, and I never came close to finding a 9.8.

Pure awesome! GLWTS

2 minutes ago, story cover & art by... said:

Covering all bases... I messaged him as well...

Mostly just messing around.  People usually say "PM Sent" if they want to alert the person to a message.  I read your comment as you want the book and the seller should PM you with the info but I was not sure.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 1:06 PM, 1Cool said:

Is his sell price $2,900??  I got lost reading his paragraph.

I'm not clear on this either.  $2,900 is listed as the "trade value".  No sale price is explicitly stated. 

Perhaps the OP can clarify?

Well they made me put trade value in the past since I said I'm intrested in trading however I am open to offers.  I would sell for that price.   As a matter of fact, I am lowering it as of now to $2400 outright sale now, or 9.8 Ms marvel 1 plus 9.8 Ms marvel 18 from the 1977 series.