• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics on Record Covers and Record Covers in Comics
1 1

178 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ken Aldred said:

You should check out Agnetha Fältskog’s one-off progressive doom metal album. Quite scary.

Is that the one where she covers The Ace of Spades Ken? Or was that Benny...hm

On 10/15/2017 at 6:16 PM, 1950's war comics said:

I couldn't find the comics related items on television and movie thread so i will throw this video in this thread... the FANGORIA MAGAZINE shown from a typical "Friday the 13th" movie

SPOILER - do not watch the whole video if you think she won't be getting the mandatory axe in the head.........

Classic that she's reading that.  I never noticed that. 

12 hours ago, N e r V said:

Don’t know if this was already posted but here’s John Mayall (age 23)

from May 7 1956 wife his wife.

D326B0DF-280C-498B-9169-C92029074120.thumb.jpeg.5762b8b23433239385092da9fe8ae433.jpeg

Seems a lot of people were Mad over the years.

That's a nice picture @N e r V, thanks. And nice to see poor Yorick making an appearance too! :)

6 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

I this google image is actually a real album i wonder if it even sold 10 copies total ??

if an album can be considered DREK then this takes the cake !!

Image result for comic books on album covers

Craig, that's FANTASTIC!

How can you not love that record? And it's biscuit my friend (thumbsu

Sorry to bump your thread with an off topic post @Marwood & I .....although the back cover cigarette ad does have a slight "Catwoman" look......

but where else am i going to post my one of my favorite Sports Illustrated covers??

DSCN3635 - Edited.jpg

DSCN3636 - Edited.jpg

Edited by 1950's war comics

3 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Sorry to bump your thread with an off topic post @Marwood & I .....although the back cover cigarette ad does have a slight "Catwoman" look......

but where else am i going to post my one of my favorite Sports Illustrated covers??

DSCN3635 - Edited.jpg

DSCN3636 - Edited.jpg

hm

On 10/18/2017 at 7:24 PM, Von Cichlid said:

How could I have forgotten this one!  This was actually a limited edition version of the album.  Really very heavy stuff for the time period.  I am surprised Marvel went along with it.

R-2363004-1291993733.jpeg.jpg

It is pretty heavy but gooood.  Best song is Full of Hell....."I've got a heart like a graveyard, they are dying to get in."

This one's pretty friggin' scarce.A Quebecois recording,you can hear horseplay in the background,and drags of cigarettes between songs.Some French Canadian cursing lol 

XdAY3zE.jpg

On 03/11/2017 at 11:58 PM, porcupine48 said:

This one's pretty friggin' scarce.A Quebecois recording,you can hear horseplay in the background,and drags of cigarettes between songs.Some French Canadian cursing lol 

XdAY3zE.jpg

Niiiice. I do like 'chubby' Batman Jim. He's cool.