• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Demon 15 - Jack Kirby - Are they all like this?

8 posts in this topic

Just noticed this for the first time today. Anybody know what happened here?  Seems to me Witchboy lost a few words out of his word balloon - they all appear to be like this.  Do any exist with the whole sentence? hm

s-l1600.jpg

7 minutes ago, divad said:

I can't believe that it took me over 35 years to notice it! :insane:

The only reason I remembered was because boardies started to make up silly captions to complete the sentence. :smile:

I think Bill Stout inked part of the issue. I saw a copy where he signed that spot on the cover. 

Looks like a good spot for a signature. Wonder if there are any Kirby signed ones out there.... I read this series last year along with Kamandi and Sandman. Long live the King!

On 25/9/2017 at 10:52 AM, Darth Corgi said:

I think Bill Stout inked part of the issue. I saw a copy where he signed that spot on the cover. 

Looks like a good spot for a signature. Wonder if there are any Kirby signed ones out there.... I read this series last year along with Kamandi and Sandman. Long live the King!

Yes he was truly the King!