• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicArtTracker.com
3 3

369 posts in this topic

For those who have the same kind of problem as Mycroft and Rick2you2: with the help of Rick2you2, I finally discovered that the problem was due to his ad-blocker. He white-listed ComicArtTracker in Ad-blocker plus and now everything seems to be ok.

I'll see if I can detect ad-blockers to display a message.

First of all I love this website. It's amazing, I have been using it daily for the last year. I love setting up alerts and just waiting for gold to appear. It's worked pretty flawlessly for me up until the revamp a week or two ago. Now, when I receive my daily e-mails chuck full of goodies and I click on the links for the item instead of going directly to the item, it brings me to the top of the daily New Art page. Is there any way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, ZimmermanTelegram said:

First of all I love this website. It's amazing, I have been using it daily for the last year. I love setting up alerts and just waiting for gold to appear. It's worked pretty flawlessly for me up until the revamp a week or two ago. Now, when I receive my daily e-mails chuck full of goodies and I click on the links for the item instead of going directly to the item, it brings me to the top of the daily New Art page. Is there any way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks for your message, and for pointing out this regression bug. It should still be possible to go directly to the item, I'll see to fix this as soon as possible!  (in fact it's already fixed - for tomorrow - for items that are on the first tab, it's much more complex if it's in tab 2 or more).

In the meantime, you can use the text filter (at the bottom of the filters box on the left) to find your artwork in the page opened when clicking on the link.

(thumbsu

1 hour ago, NicoV said:

Thanks for your message, and for pointing out this regression bug. It should still be possible to go directly to the item, I'll see to fix this as soon as possible!  (in fact it's already fixed - for tomorrow - for items that are on the first tab, it's much more complex if it's in tab 2 or more).

In the meantime, you can use the text filter (at the bottom of the filters box on the left) to find your artwork in the page opened when clicking on the link.

(thumbsu

Thanks so much!

11 hours ago, ZimmermanTelegram said:

Thanks!

Never knew about the emails! Thanks!

3 hours ago, vodou said:

I am not Jim D'Amico lol

kentwilliams.jpg

Wow! The image is even more mysterious than the comment. Why did you want this piece in 2009? I am going to admit ignorance  about this piece.  Looks a bit like Kent William's- but what it is from (Blood?) and why someone would want it for so many years is still a bit of a puzzle wrapped up in an enigma. I dont think I could sleep if I knew this guy was in my house. :fear:  I am not even sure Jim D would have waited since 2009 for this? Let us know what makes this special so we can all appreciate it. If you want to that is.