• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicArtTracker.com
3 3

369 posts in this topic

On 10/5/2022 at 5:57 AM, NicoV said:

I dearly hope you will continue to enjoy coming on ComicArtTracker! :)

It's amazing!

PS - I noticed I had 5,000 new piece of art in my favorites search this morning instead of the normal 10.

Are you searching that many more sites?

On 10/5/2022 at 12:43 PM, Twanj said:

PS - I noticed I had 5,000 new piece of art in my favorites search this morning instead of the normal 10.

Are you searching that many more sites?

That's a conjunction of a few new sites + a few old ones fixed + some older art that will come back today... Everything should be back on track and stabilized tomorrow!

On 10/5/2022 at 6:58 AM, NicoV said:

That's a conjunction of a few new sites + a few old ones fixed + some older art that will come back today... Everything should be back on track and stabilized tomorrow!

Awesome!

It's so useful! Thank you again for all you put into this!

I get email with new listings. I click those listings and it doesn’t take me to those listings , but to the site where I have to log in , type my search , and then I can see the listings. Seems not direct? Or maybe I’m doing something wrong ?

On 10/21/2022 at 3:43 PM, G.A.tor said:

I get email with new listings. I click those listings and it doesn’t take me to those listings , but to the site where I have to log in , type my search , and then I can see the listings. Seems not direct? Or maybe I’m doing something wrong ?

This bug should have been fixed yesterday :-/  What do you use to read your emails?

Edited by NicoV

I might be having the same problem.  I get the email in the Gmail app on my iPhone, open it, click a link which opens the in-app browser but that doesn't seem to keep me signed in like I would expect so the notice isn't really there, I have to sign in again.

I would also say that after signing in, the cookie/GDPR notice isn't fully in view in the in-app browser so I can't easily dismiss it.  

On 10/22/2022 at 11:20 AM, GotSuperPowers? said:

I might be having the same problem.  I get the email in the Gmail app on my iPhone, open it, click a link which opens the in-app browser but that doesn't seem to keep me signed in like I would expect so the notice isn't really there, I have to sign in again.

I would also say that after signing in, the cookie/GDPR notice isn't fully in view in the in-app browser so I can't easily dismiss it.  

Now I don’t feel so bad lol

Thanks for your feedback! Maybe the iPhone has a more strict policy towards external cookies (where your CAT session is "stored"), I'll investigate. @GotSuperPowers? @G.A.tor is there any way for you to check if cookies are enabled on your gmail / Safari apps?

A solution for you would be to activate your personal link: https://comicarttracker.com/faq-en/comicarttracker/how-can-i-avoid-entering-my-login-and-password-again-and-again ... This way, a personal token will be added to the links in the daily emails, to allow ComicArtTracker to work properly even without the session cookie.

Edited by NicoV

When I sign in to the site I just get a white page. This happens if I sign in directly from the home page, from the search page, or on my phone from the search result morning emails. I've tried it in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on my Mac and Safari and Chrome on my iPhone with consistent results. If I clear my cookies the site works fine again, until I try to sign in again. Account name is just my name: aaronnear. Any ideas? Thank you! I love the site!