• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic Con Pickups
2 2

69 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

This was the best Baltimore yet in terms of sales for me.

Im glad you did well! I spoke to a few other dealers who gave mixed reviews. But it seems like the guys with bigger silver/ga did well. 

Your booth was fantastic, I was drooling over the hangman 3. Im not sure if we spoke as I'm not sure what you look like. But I stopped by a few times over the weekend. All the guys at the booth were great.  

Just now, domuhnator said:

Im glad you did well! I spoke to a few other dealers who gave mixed reviews. But it seems like the guys with bigger silver/ga did well. 

Your booth was fantastic, I was drooling over the hangman 3. Im not sure if we spoke as I'm not sure what you look like. But I stopped by a few times over the weekend. All the guys at the booth were great.  

We spoke. I'm the tall one. I used to be young like you once...too many years ago.

2 hours ago, domuhnator said:

Look's just like this (thumbsu

imageproxy.jpg

On 9/25/2017 at 6:26 PM, Sardo Numspar said:

Thanks to Bedrock for this one - making dreams come true :)

9E2E0ECE-8B72-4F0D-B793-02307616E23A.jpeg

8 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Yeah, he puts me to sleep, too. zzz

3 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

:cloud9:

Well, of course. He's Mr. Bedrock after all. Snoresville, that guy!

11 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

And speaking of the esteemed MrBedrock, here are my 2 pickups from the tall man himself (also posted in the Baltimore thread started by Hudson in the General section):

He's not nearly as tall as his prices! :whatthe:

Actually, I always refer to his site as "Bedrock's House of Bargains." :)

14 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

And speaking of the esteemed MrBedrock, here are my 2 pickups from the tall man himself (also posted in the Baltimore thread started by Hudson in the General section):

IMG_2257.thumb.JPG.ea6598526c5b01ef870f27a4d91e18bf.JPGIMG_2267.thumb.JPG.8493e177751bba4a86e42e277b53687d.JPG

I Guess I should have checked the general Section. But I rarely venture over there.  

Great pickups! I would have snagged them myself if I didn't have them. 

1 hour ago, domuhnator said:
16 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

IMG_2257.thumb.JPG.ea6598526c5b01ef870f27a4d91e18bf.JPGIMG_2267.thumb.JPG.8493e177751bba4a86e42e277b53687d.JPG

I Guess I should have checked the general Section. But I rarely venture over there.  

Great pickups! I would have snagged them myself if I didn't have them. 

I would have bought them if I wasn't trying to sell them!

19 hours ago, woowoo said:
22 hours ago, domuhnator said:

Im not sure if we spoke as I'm not sure what you look like.

Look's just like this (thumbsu

imageproxy.jpg

Yep, he did say that he was the tall one.  (thumbsu

Lucky for you, it looks like you caught him on a good day as he appears to be in his Sunday best from this picture here.  lol