• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baltimore Comic Con Pickups
2 2

69 posts in this topic

I normally Stick to smaller local cons but I made the trip down to Baltimore this weekend. It was well worth it! I picked up a few Gems and met a few boardies. 

I saw a few nice books disappear over the weekend! Anyone care to share? Ill post some of mine shortly. Feel free to post yours! 

I couldn't resist a few Frazettas as well! 

The Silver streak was my first pickup, I had the front and back cover and actually found the coverless there. Overall I'm very pleased to have married a full book! It's super low grade but I'll take it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

7 hours ago, domuhnator said:

Might as well start with my favorite :cloud9:

image.jpg

7 hours ago, domuhnator said:

I couldn't resist a few Frazettas as well! 

The Silver streak was my first pickup, I had the front and back cover and actually found the coverless there. Overall I'm very pleased to have married a full book! It's super low grade but I'll take it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wow looks like we would have even fighting over the same books all weekend!

40 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

Wow looks like we would have even fighting over the same books all weekend!

I was actually a little surprised at the lack of competition. I felt like I got some great books under the radar. I bought just about every famous funnies frazetta I saw that I didn't own. It didn't seem like many other people were hunting them.  

:slapfight: I don't like bidding wars in person or otherwise! The extra 3 minutes on the online auctions kills me.