• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book writer Blake Leibel murders his girlfriend.

13 posts in this topic

Calling this guy a "comic book writer" is inaccurate and far too kind. 

From what I can gather, he hired ghost writers to put everything together while he smoked pot and ran through an 18K a month allowance from his father. 

I read about this yesterday.  The guy is a sicko.  Out of curiosity I checked eBay to see if sellers were asking for a premium for his books, especially the book that had some similarities as what they're accusing him of.  There were a few auctions up yesterday but today it seems either the sellers took them down or they were purchased.  There are a couple remaining with one with the asking price of  $200+ for it.  

A Canadian real estate tycoon's son who wrote a graphic novel that features gruesome killings was convicted in Southern California Wednesday of the torture and mutilation of a live-in girlfriend who had given birth to their child weeks before. A Los Angeles jury found Blake Leibel, 37, guilty of first-degree murder, torture and aggravated mayhem in the slaying of Iana Kasian. Deputies discovered the 30-year-old's naked body in the blood-spattered master bedroom of couple's West Hollywood apartment in May 2016. Leibel faces life in prison when he's sentenced June 26.