• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Byrne at NYCC Friday, Oct. 6th. Can any witness take books?

60 posts in this topic

John Byrne will at NYCC on Friday, Oct. 6th for Jack Kirby's 100th birthday celebration. I have tickets, but only Saturday and Sunday. Can any witness get one book done for John Byrne? :wishluck:

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/Sessions/48596/Jack-Kirbys-100th-Birthday-Celebration-with-IDW

Edited by taro90

15 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

Miller spots were $500-750 for the Paris and first NY show. What will these spots go for?  hm 

What's the going rate nowadays for Miller? Did that price level hold?

I'll take my answer offline.

1 hour ago, seanfingh said:

Miller spots were $500-750 for the Paris and first NY show. What will these spots go for?  hm 

Yep - when he hadn't been seen in public since 2001 LOL.  (Or it sure felt that way).  Will be interesting to see if Byrne starts doing shows again.  You have to figure this NYCC signing will be nuts - when he sees the piles of people willing to wait to meet him and talk about how great he was (is! is!) it might trigger a return.  Miller's pricing has certainly normalized - but nobody could have guessed going in that he'd actually return to comics.  And, even at the $100 now for Miller, he's still mobbed at every show he does.  I know - i was part of said mob in Toronto last year.

4 hours ago, seanfingh said:

23 hours ago, ivdyer said:

reach out to Dscott

We sadly are out of spots. We only listed 3 at $225 each and they sold out privately before we could make a post. Im sure a few other facilitators will get some though.