• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: BETTY AND ME #16. Pretty midgrade copy!

8 posts in this topic

One book tonight. Secure USPS Priority ship is extra at cost. First 'takeit' wins, whether in the thread or via PM. Returns no problem if not pleased. Paypal preferred, but if you want to pay some other way we'll work it out. Please be able to pay within 3 days unless we make other arrangements. Thanks for looking!

--

BETTY AND ME #16 in 5.5. You know you want one! :D The 'beat off' gag gets all the attention, but this is surely one of the most provocative Archie-Betty cover couplings as well. Extremely flat solid copy with full gloss, vibrant reds and blues.... hard not to call it 6.0. Some soft creases and dents on close inspection, but the overall freshness is quite nice. The mark under 'No. 16' appears to be a printing glitch. Back cover has some dirt marks and soft rumples. Cream/offwhite pages. Much better than average copy of this issue.

$265  $245  $225

bettyme16.jpg.7dfdf367b2e3ce8e5cc3f3bfb37b57a4.jpg

bettyme16back.jpg.1c19b93babdc26c72097dc8f0431acfc.jpg

Edited by Point Five

4 hours ago, AJD said:

I thought boardies would be beating each other off to get this one.

Yeah, not a lot of action here! Thanks for the kind words, all.
Not a book I'm super eager to part with, but hoping to have a few shekels ready when NYCC rolls around.

Reduced:  $245 plus ship.

6 hours ago, AJD said:

I thought boardies would be beating each other off to get this one.

Thank you. I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip the waitress.

I'm posting this on behalf of The Black Handie

nm53RKtqcczp6.gif

@The Black Hand ®