• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 10% off! Fresh slabs, some modern #1's with prizes! Mostly signed books.

24 posts in this topic

Need to sell some extras to make space and money for new stuff. Open to offers on multiple items. 

Prices include shipping within the continental US.

Payment is required via paypal (including 4% fees if using goods and services.  I will send you an invoice once Im done posting or you request an invoice.

No returns on CGC books.

First "take it" post in the thread wins.

Prizes:
A) First person to purchase anything from the thread get free shipping on their entire order. (Discount will be calculated on entire order)
B) First person to purchase 200$ worth of stuff gets a copy of Daredevil #181 CGC 8.5
C) First person to purchase 400$ worth of stuff gets a copy of Daredevil #181 CGC 9.2 OR Deadly class #1 CGC 9.2 Signed by Remender
D) Second person to purchase 400$ worth of stuff gets a copy of Daredevil #181 CGC 9.2 OR Deadly class #1 CGC 9.2 Signed by Remender (which ever is left after prize C is given out)

Note: A single person can only get prize A AND (B or C). A single person cannot get all three.

Please PM with questions and offers.

MOVED ITEMS TO EBAY =(

Edited by Avi

8 minutes ago, TomDehnert said:

I'm guessing those numbers are hundreds i had to do a double take because i thought some of them were 15 bucks lol. Not sure if how the prices are displayed  can be fixed but nice books 

It's formatted for pc. I laughed when I looked on my phone to see what you were seeing lol. Definitely different looking on a phone. 

16 minutes ago, HookemNC said:

It's formatted for pc. I laughed when I looked on my phone to see what you were seeing lol. Definitely different looking on a phone. 

26 minutes ago, TomDehnert said:

I'm guessing those numbers are hundreds i had to do a double take because i thought some of them were 15 bucks lol. Not sure if how the prices are displayed  can be fixed but nice books 

Oh dear!...is it displaying funny? Can you send me a pic or something please. Want to fix it so people arent confused.