• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Fantastic Four #13 CGC 9.2 wp -- White Mountain

12 posts in this topic

Hi all --

The usual rules apply here -- no HOS, deadbeats, or scaliwags, please.

I accept personal checks, money orders, or Paypal (drummond91@gmail.com).  Returns accepted within 10 days if you're not happy.  If you have any questions, offers, etc., please PM me anytime before you make a move.  

One book this time around, and it's a pedigreed winner:

Fantastic Four #13 (CGC 9.2 wp -- White Mountain).  Great color and structure; a bit wrapped to the front with the classic "63" arrival date in pen.  Back cover is clean.  Beautiful book from the legendary White Mountain pedigree.

ASKING:  $7000 shipped in the US (last sale of a 9.2 was $6900 last spring, off-white pages).

FF 13 fc.JPG

FF 13 bc.JPG

Edited by Drummy

12 minutes ago, Darth Corgi said:

Paging Jimbo!

I wish.................that book actually sold at auction once for over 14K .................... It's probably going to be a prettier book than another copy that technically grades higher.... those White Mountains are awesome.... and they have this sublime smell... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu