• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something went wrong. Please try again.
3 3

165 posts in this topic

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

....and now I can't access profiles at all:

Capture3.thumb.PNG.3fd658fb85a501aa9eddb91a8e181fd0.PNG

Release the nanomeds!

The Profile Page loads just fine for me. Are you seeing this error consistently? If so, are you seeing it for all profile pages or just your own?

The profile images issue you're describing is interesting. The source image for Arch's profile banner is a extremely large, and his account has a custom positioning of that image saved. It looks like when the page first loads, it shows the top part of the image (all white), before quickly flickering to the repositioned part of the image he intends you to see. I'm guessing this would be less noticeable if his source image wasn't so big. My profile image looks fine, although I will mention that it will display slightly differently for different devices / resolutions...

Note to CGC: Hire the NGC cyber stuff guy/girl/it. Has not had a problem all day. It also has a water cooler. and you can go to the upper left and click on browse, and then click on registry and then click on CGC and voila, can get into CGC.

• Administrator
On 9/27/2017 at 1:10 PM, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

Note to CGC: Hire the NGC cyber stuff guy/girl/it. Has not had a problem all day. It also has a water cooler. and you can go to the upper left and click on browse, and then click on registry and then click on CGC and voila, can get into CGC.

Are you saying you still can't sign in to the CGC boards via regular means? The sign in feature should be working correctly now, and the number of online members has looked normal for the last few hours.

The CGC boards have a water cooler too by the way... you just need to be logged in to see it (thumbsu

Just now, Scott =) said:

Are you saying you still can't sign in to the CGC boards via regular means? The sign in feature should be working correctly now.

The CGC boards have a water cooler too by the way... you just need to be logged in to see it (thumbsu

It has been working since then.  I just now signed in as usual in usual manner. It has gone out 5-6 times today. 

Yes, I know a little about the CGC WC, just a little, though. I was being a smardazz.

Thank you.

51 minutes ago, Scott =) said:

The Profile Page loads just fine for me. Are you seeing this error consistently? If so, are you seeing it for all profile pages or just your own?

The profile images issue you're describing is interesting. The source image for Arch's profile banner is a extremely large, and his account has a custom positioning of that image saved. It looks like when the page first loads, it shows the top part of the image (all white), before quickly flickering to the repositioned part of the image he intends you to see. I'm guessing this would be less noticeable if his source image wasn't so big. My profile image looks fine, although I will mention that it will display slightly differently for different devices / resolutions...

It looks like it's corrected itself now @Scott =) so was probably just a temporary glitch. It lasted over 10 minutes so was definately 'stuck' for a while (hence my two screen shots earlier).  Incidentally, profile images have always 'jumped' for me when you first access a members page. It jumps to your custom positioning setting after a second or two. So that's normal behaviour. At least it is on my compooter (thumbsu

Me again @Scott =), sorry. Nothing to do with today's glitches, although still on profiles, my boards title is currently "I was posting here when you were in diapers". Coming from Englandville as I do, is there any chance you could change the word 'diapers' to 'nappies' for me please? The boards are a global phenomenon so it would only be fair to tailor the titles to reflect regional differences, wouldn't you agree? :baiting:

7 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

And also, Scott...I'd like a pony.  I've contributed heavily to these forums and firmly believe I deserve one.  :sumo:

Is that an actual pony, or £25 ? Remember those regional differences FF 

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Thanks for reporting this. This issue was introduced a couple hours ago as we were cleaning up the themes, and it's being investigated now. Hopefully it'll be resolved today.

Thanks,

Scott