• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Make offers! DC Comics Presents 26, 1st Invincible, 1st Harbinger, and more

26 posts in this topic

On 9/28/2017 at 9:45 AM, Mayor006 said:

Going to revive this thread and reduce a few prices.  If interested, drop me a PM.

Usual rules apply, no HOSers, shipping will be exact based on the weight and your location.  :takeit: in the thread beats a PM offer.  Any questions please ask

Wonder Woman 50 Convention Photo Variant of Gal Gadot CGC 9.8 Universal - $375 $325

If you got one of the tickets for her upcoming ACE appearance in New York, this would be a great book for her to sign.  If not, then get it while you can, this book is going crazy quickly.  The price I'm asking is cheaper than any 9.8 on Ebay.  I've got a bunch of books to list but not enough time tonight.  

img044.jpg

:takeit:per pm

Really weird, but I've had that Wonder Woman for months and available here.  All of a sudden I got two offers for it in the same day.  Ronald paid first so he gets it!  I do have a second copy that I offered to the second person that is still a 9.8, I'm just not as serious about letting that one go now that I'm down to one! :)