• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ToD #10 9.4 for auction on ebay is a FRAUD.
2 2

12 posts in this topic

The ToD 10 cgc 9.4 in the ebay listing by nguyeolive_0 with 1 feedback  is a FRAUD.  This jerkwad is selling a book he doesn't have.  I own this book, the pics he has up were stolen from these very boards.  Spread the word before my post gets taken down, and again sorry to place it here but I wanted buyers to know.

I have reported this to ebay, but the auction ends in 17 hours and i just saw the listing, don't know how quickly they work.  

cheers,

Tripp Weathers

Photo on 9-28-17 at 12.53 AM.jpg

IMG_4880.JPG

Edited by TeeDub

8 hours ago, apollobuzz said:

Tripp,

I assume you will honor my high bid of $180 at the time it was taken down.  Let me know where to send payment.  :insane:

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis, I will honor that bid.  Please send payment in cash or jewelry to my wife.  You will also need to procure the book from her.  I will say that ,one, she owes me money and, two, getting the book from her may be like trying to take food from a hungry cat.  Kitty's got claws.  Good luck and may whatever God you believe in be with you.  (and a God bless and some Jesus Love from Jimbo might not hurt, jus saying)

I think that listing was payback for wearing the Titans jersey last weekend. If you hadn't had the Astros socks it could have been much worse.

On September 29, 2017 at 7:46 PM, MrBedrock said:

I think that listing was payback for wearing the Titans jersey last weekend. If you hadn't had the Astros socks it could have been much worse.

lol ouch!  I'll break out my Earl Campbell Oilers jersey next time.  Or would that be worse?

3 hours ago, TeeDub said:

lol ouch!  I'll break out my Earl Campbell Oilers jersey next time.  Or would that be worse?

That would be perfect!