• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] HG Copper/Modern Keys: Discounted for NorCal Wildfire Relief - RECAP Page 5 (20 posts/page format)
1 1

89 posts in this topic

A little bit of everything, not sure how much more I'll be adding as I've mostly got sets/runs of titles left but I'm sure I can come up with something if some of these move.  Should anyone want to see more photos of a particular angle or specific close up I'll post in the thread.

:takeit: is king and :takeit: timestamp beats any PM communications. It is the buyer's responsibility to post the :takeit: in the thread after any PM communication to officially finalize the deal, any unconditional :takeit: posted before that will be the winner regardless.

Payment needs to be made via PayPal within 2 days of claim unless other arrangements are made.

Feedback is here.

No Probies, HOS members or anyone I have on ignore.

Shipping within the US will be free and will be fully insured with tracking, if you have your own insurance you’d like to use I’ll send you the required info at the time of shipping if you’d like to go that way.  International shipping is at cost.

Edited by davedawgbg
RECAP UPDATED

Daredevil #131: VF/NM – $150  SOLD

General handling wear but still sharp corners and great color.  There is a date stamp on the front cover right next to Bullseye’s head which I know does not technically affect grade but I don’t like them and is pretty much the only reason I didn’t have this book graded.

IMG_8870.JPG

IMG_8871.JPG

Edited by davedawgbg
SOLD

10 Issue Variant Pack: All at least NM- – $100  NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Amazing Spider-Man #10 Dell'Otto Variant

Astonishing X-Men #61 Noto Variant

Deathstroke #12 Looney Toons Variant

Fantastic Four (2013) #3 Dell'Otto Variant

New Avengers (2010) #1 Wolverine Gatefold Variant

Spectacular Spider-Man #27 JC Penny Stridex Reprint

Suicide Squad #2 New 52 Joker's Daughter Variant

Uncanny X-Force #1 Midtown Variant

Wolverine Old Man Logan #66 Dynamic Forces Variant w/COA

Valiant Unity #1 Clayton Crain 3D Variant - This one is in PERFECT condition

IMG_8950.JPG

Edited by davedawgbg
Books moving to other venues

Grimm Fairy Tales Presents Alice in Wonderland (Blue Rainbow Variant) #1: NM/M – $100

There is no rainbow on this cover so unless it’s a play on words regarding the last string of fabric covering her lady-bits, I don’t know why this is called “Blue Rainbow” variant.  It probably should have been called “the Incredible Shrinking Outfit” variant.

I think it’s fairly well-known by everyone familiar with my grading that I very rarely call a book 9.8 unless it is a slam dunk, so . . .

IMG_8847.JPG

IMG_8851.JPG

Edited by davedawgbg

Uncanny X-Men (Newsstand Error Variant) #423: F/VF – $50  SOLD (this one)  BACK ON MARKET 10/27 (not this)

General handling wear that  you would expect to find on a newsstand edition.

IMG_8830.JPG

IMG_8832.JPG

Edited by davedawgbg
SOLD AGAIN (or 'STILL SOLD' . . . one of those)