• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Legacy

8 posts in this topic

Initial reactions so far?  Aaron has always been one of my favorite writers so I might be a little biased but that first issue to me was a pretty entertaining read.   There was a lot going on.

Edited by Warcrawl

I liked it - while a lot of it was small teases from a lot of different storylines, I thought it was a good set-up book for the Legacy titles going forward. A couple key take-aways for me:

Spoiler

- Idea that there has been certain characters (ie. Ghost Rider, Sorceror Supreme, etc.) throughout history. Gives an answer to how the original "legacy" character, and the new character, fit into the grand scheme of the Marvel Universe

- Wolverine's back - I guess that was inevitable. A good theory I heard on a podcast was that Phoenix (the adult one who's coming back!) broke him out, and pointed him in the direction of the blue Infinity "stone" (gem!)

As usual, a lot of variants on this one... I picked up the Quesada Lenticular for cover price (which I heard got changed to be a regularly orderable cover vs. having to qualify a certain % of previous Secret Empire book like the other Lenticulars coming out starting next week).