• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sagii sale, Romance, Foreign, Baker, MLJ, WW II, more
1 1

40 posts in this topic

Hi all :hi:

About 7 books going up, eclectic mix, an early pedigree copy, two under copies, golden age, and tough Romance and foreign rarities. Add $5.00 shipping to order (multiple wins still only $5.00 for the lot). I'm not that quick with posting (typing descriptions, uploading) but will attempt to get it all listed within an hours time :D. First :takeit:trumps any discussions. Returns excepted with notification by up to 3 days after you receive book(s). Buyer pays return ship. But i know you will be happy with your win(s). Payment by PayPal preferred. If all go quickly, i will invoice later tonight. Okay, first up....

Love Experiences #3 (Ace 1950) These Ace painted romance covers are heating up, and this one is a knockout. Love the purple on this one and the smoldering couple chemistry. I have a run of an Ace Romance painted cover title that is in my permanent collection. This one is in GD+ condition, complete. The first five issues in this run are TOUGH, with this one being the hardest to find imho. Asking $38

Love Experiences #3.jpg

img005.jpg

This is a rare thing for me: I don't sell MLJ's because i collect them.

TOP-NOTCH COMICS #31 G/VG But had to agonize over this one. One of my grails (i love the crazy action on this one, and the 'jiggle' motions on Suzie's (ahem) tail lights were an added bonus. It's the 'D' copy also. But though the story affected by the tear was one i wouldn't read anyway, it kind of 'bothered' me a bit. I know there are collectors who don't mind such things and this will fit their collection nicely. Still an EARLY HTF MLJ. I have placed a sheet of paper in the pics so you get an idea of the effected story. All pages intact. Hate to be on the hunt for a copy again but...Asking $150 (SOLD!!!)

Top-Notch Laugh Comics #31 ('D' copy).jpg

IMG_3814.JPG

IMG_3812.JPG

IMG_3813.JPG

Edited by sagii

G.I. JOE COMICS #35 (VG-) An under copy, and a favorite cover. I don't collect War covers, but the handful i have really jumped out at me, and this is at the top of that list. Book is rising in 'profile'. Pained bondage 'woman in Peril 'cover. Asking $35 (SOLD!!!)

GIJ 35.jpg

Edited by sagii

8 minutes ago, sagii said:

G.I. JOE COMICS #35 (VG-) An under copy, and a favorite cover. I don't collect War covers, but the handful i have really jumped out at me, and this is at the top of that list. Book is rising in 'profile'. Pained bondage 'woman in Peril 'cover. Asking $35

GIJ 35.jpg

take it

MAN COMICS #5 (VG-) Another under copy. I collect 'Clown' covers, and this one is well done imho. Some moisture, but pages not stiff, subscription(?) crease that breaks colors 'mildly' in areas. Asking $40

Man Comics #5.jpg

POPULAR COMICS #66 (FN)

Cool War cover with amazing colors! Early golden age book, and the Duo of Super Mind and Son (Not to be confused with Sanford and his Son) are an amazing fun read! Asking $160 (SOLD!!!)

Popular Comics #66.jpg

img003.jpg

Edited by sagii

7 minutes ago, sagii said:

POPULAR COMICS #66 (FN)

Cool War cover with amazing colors! Early golden age book, and the Duo of Super Mind and Son (Not to be confused with Sanford and his Son) are an amazing fun read! Asking $160

Popular Comics #66.jpg

img003.jpg

take it

Ok, last book: 

SWEETHEARTS LIBRARY #48 (VG 50'S Australian) 

While i casually collect Matt Baker, i thought this rarity belonged in the collection of a hardcore baker fan. This digest sized book contains Romance stories from various U.S. publishers, including some Baker gems, all in B&W. Hard to find is an understatement. I'm asking $80 (SOLD!!!)

Sweethearts Library #48 (Australian).jpg

FullSizeRender (6).jpg

FullSizeRender (10).jpg

Edited by sagii

7 minutes ago, sagii said:

Ok, last book: 

SWEETHEARTS LIBRARY #48 (VG 50'S Australian) 

While i casually collect Matt Baker, i thought this rarity belonged in the collection of a hardcore baker fan. This digest sized book contains Romance stories from various U.S. publishers, including some Baker gems, all in B&W. Hard to find is an understatement. I'm asking $80

Sweethearts Library #48 (Australian).jpg

FullSizeRender (6).jpg

FullSizeRender (10).jpg

take it

1 hour ago, sagii said:

This is a rare thing for me: I don't sell MLJ's because i collect them.

TOP-NOTCH COMICS #31 G/VG But had to agonize over this one. One of my grails (i love the crazy action on this one, and the 'jiggle' motions on Suzie's (ahem) tail lights were an added bonus. It's the 'D' copy also. But though the story affected by the tear was one i wouldn't read anyway, it kind of 'bothered' me a bit. I know there are collectors who don't mind such things and this will fit their collection nicely. Still an EARLY HTF MLJ. I have placed a sheet of paper in the pics so you get an idea of the effected story. All pages intact. Hate to be on the hunt for a copy again but...Asking $150

Top-Notch Laugh Comics #31 ('D' copy).jpg

IMG_3814.JPG

IMG_3812.JPG

IMG_3813.JPG

Motorcycle Cover :cloud9:  Gotta Have it Corey...